Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos (28425 Views)

Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Men Who Raped Teenage Girl At Gun Point In Delta State Apprehended. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by RoyalMail: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2016

Mrs. Comfort Alaba

Some gunmen have abducted a female customs official, Mrs. Comfort Alaba, after attacking a house in the FESTAC Town area of Lagos State.

The assailants reportedly whisked away 50-year-old Comfort around 8pm on Tuesday while she was visiting her children on 22 Road, FESTAC Town.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the men ordered the children not to shout, threatening to shoot them dead if they did, as they made away with their mother in her black Murano Jeep.

The case was said to have been reported at the FESTAC Police Division.

Our correspondent gathered that Comfort recently separated from her husband and had left her home on 11 Road, A Close, for her husband’s place, to visit her children when the incident happened.

Her daughter, Faith, who spoke with our correspondent, said the assailants were unmasked.

She said, “My mum came to visit us. We were in her Jeep, playing with her. She had spent about 20 minutes with us and was preparing to leave.

“As I hugged her goodbye, and my sister stepped out of her vehicle, two guys walked up to her and took control of the car. As I was about to shout, one of them put a gun to my abdomen and said if I shouted he would kill me.

“I suddenly heard a gunshot, and before I knew it, they had zoomed off with her. They wore black clothes. They didn’t say anything to us except when they threatened me. They were two in number.”

Our correspondent made efforts to speak with the victim’s husband, but the daughter said he was unavailable as he had gone to the police headquarters over the matter

Faith appealed to the kidnappers to release her mother, saying she had not recovered from the shock of the attack.

The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed the incident, adding that investigations were ongoing.

http://punchng.com/female-customs-official-abducted-lagos/

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by RoyalMail: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2016
In Yemi Alade's voice... This one na gbege, original gbege..

Read more here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/customs-officer-abducted-at-gun-point.html

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by Aare2050(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2016
Too lazy to read, someone plz somarize in 2 words

Make una come chop, dead people no dey chop again.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by Uelvo(f): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2016
This is sad and pathetic
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by Shortyy(f): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2016
This recession is real
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by Adeoba10(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2016
This recession is biting hard... People are just looking for money at all means.... Most children sef can't confront their parents to ask for owo banga.... The kin slap this neighbor giv him pikin yesterday bcus of owo banger, like say angel Gabriel they test the trumpet....

13 Likes

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by SWORD419(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2016
beautiful make she clean dat make up make we see her real face, btw i hope she'll be found soon.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by paulchineduN(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2016
That's not kidnapping but compounding
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2016
ah!
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by AmuEwu: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2016
[/b] So is this news because she was beautiful or she was kidnapped [b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by izzou(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2016
I was born and brought up in Festac but this isn't the Festac I enjoyed back then.

News of crimes and evil are on the increase. Festac town isn't safe anymore. And one of the reasons is because of the night life that suddenly sprung up.

This kidnapping case is just one out of hundreds happening in Festac in a year. It's a pity the federal government care less

4 Likes

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by Raph01: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2016
thats serious oo... If 2 say nah Ahmed Idimi nah hin dem kidnap lyk dah, ground for dorn dey shake by now

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by mayorkyzo: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2016
Probably they just went to collect their car she must have impounded from them....

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2016
the struggle to flex big this Xmas .
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by SexyNairalander: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2016
what is my country turning into?

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by swtcharissa(f): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2016
So pretty n looks 25....I pray for ur safety...u will not end with 2016 beautiful lady
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by Kaxmytex(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2016
Gentle guyz in need of 7digits for xmas and new year
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by jumpandpas(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2016
"Our correspondent gathered that Comfort recently separated from her husband and had left her home on 11 road A close for her husband's place, to visit her children when the incident happened".

A BIRD CRIED IN THE NIGHT AND THE BABY DIED IN THE MORNING, WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT IT WAS THE BIRD THAT KILLED THE BABY?.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2016
RoyalMail:
In Yemi Alade's voice... This one na gbege, original gbege..

lalasticlala

Not gbege, but gobe!
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by badeleye2015: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2016
why nowwwwwwwww,this is serious
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by holluwai(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Desperate people everywhere
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by ItsawrapOutfit: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Please return her ooo
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by loadedvibes: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2016
This fine woman na customs
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by Onyenna(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Daayyuum .... Hopefully they'll return her in one piece and unharmed.....

In Busta's voice :: it ain't safe no more!
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by twilliamx(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2016
And there was a country!
Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by sexymoma(f): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2016
her gele is beautiful
the brows are different
the powder looks blended on her face..

abeg make una nor vex na loneliness dey worrey me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by haryomikun(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2016
twilliamx:
And there was a country!
Oya, kidnaps happen everywhere joor. Stop shouting there was a country upandan. Which country was there but doesn't exist again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos by Onyenna(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Aare2050:
Too lazy to read, someone plz somarize in 2 words

Make una come chop, dead people no dey chop again.

Seriously!?.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) / Shrine Destroyed As Cultists Surrender Weapons And Charms In Rivers. Photos / EFCC Replies A Nigerian On Twitter In Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.