Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React (41892 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour / Alex Unusual And Yvonne Nelson Pictured Together In Ghana / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by jazinogold(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin grin

If you know you are looking for the fruit of the womb before this year end...please go to the other room with Uncle Flavour grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by pretydiva(f): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Flavor d cheerful giver cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by Ijeuwadiuto: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shortyy:
What's so special bout flavor?
my sister nothing is so special "bout" flavour, iti
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by cochexky: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
[b]Danger , Danger , Danger , Uncle Flavour , Please while they are saying she should run for her dear Heart , I beg u please run jeje for your dear life because HIV no the show for face oo. Who never can tell. Lotaba nulo umu ASA juru everywhere. [/b] grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by DanPel(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shortyy:
his ability to belle-tize every women studio with his single,and u no wat bebi?,it makes hit bac to bac
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by nepapole(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shortyy:
U need an encounter with that great man to knw that his "dis tin" is a special "dis tin".
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by Gizng: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by kingsfield(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shortyy:
The flavour is the special thing.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by teebillz: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
slimzypink:
lol he is fine.. tall can move his waist. i might just want him sha

Hey, I am available for the whole of Christmas holiday. PM me while I am still available.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by teebillz: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shortyy:

You wanna know?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by AfroBlue(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
top notch babe!

nice pics on her ig page

https://www.instagram.com/yvonnenelsongh/
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by Airforce1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
gabazin080:

oga when u go release another trash na. oh i mean track

See how malnourished and stupid you look

you never chop belle Na to download song you wan do.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by kenex4ever(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
She's a beauty queen. Former miss ghana.
true!

The stage is set for dem
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by illuminaty(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
gabazin080:

oga when u go release another trash na. oh i mean track
.....lwkmd.dah,u wicked ah swear....chisos! grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by illuminaty(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Airforce1:

....e nor swit grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by willibounce1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
For flavour mind, na like make him don chop two plates already...very bhad guy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by generalik: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
hmmmmm no be small matter oooo
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by ofeoilly: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shortyy:

rich, young, handsome, and he sings. wat more do u want?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by Emmariks(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ask4diva:
After all, she likes Nigerian bobo's, don't know what she sees in our guys tho undecided
their talent. Thatz what she sees.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by Lilyomi2: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
She's a beauty queen. Former miss ghana.
lie! she went for Miss malaika and didn't even place.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lilyomi2:
lie! she went for Miss malaika and didn't even place.
next time before you sprew trash, do well to check her biography.

bye!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by vanvick247(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Alphasoar:
You know what amuses me, the part she says, 'a lil flavour . . .

Lolzzzz. No mind her. She no know say that Lil Flavour fit send her on better 9months course after him don rearrange her waist finish.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by Angel1696: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
flavour fada fada eeehhh
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by freddievip(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nigeria celeb got the highest wen it cums to children outta marriage... Lol
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by GoldRush4: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
She is somehow overrated!!! The Lady in question is not as beautiful as you think. Flavour is not a motherfucker
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
If Na so flavour dey give chicks belle, chidinma for don carry belle tete.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by gabazin080(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Airforce1:

malnourished keh, where u take see ma pix. beta artists are at "THE HEADIES" tonight. but at your age u havent gotten any album but just seeking unnecessary attention here on nairaland
Re: Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React by jaafree: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wenever flavour is mention gals go dey fall like rain... See as dem dey coment anyhow, na wa o. Nah for me to get back to dat stupid gymn na him sure pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter / Angela Okorie Sends Chrismas Message To Fans [PIC / Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.