Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto (1823 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by boman2014: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar who is the Sultan of Sokoto has faced heavy criticism from pro-Biafra agitators following
statement he made in Enugu about killing of Igbos in the country.

The Sultan spoke at a grand reception in his honour organised in Nsukka, Enugu on TuesdayDecember 20.

He said Igbos were the first to be targeted during crisis in the country not because they were Igbos but because they were till
every part of the country.

He said: “I want to say that nobody in the north aims to kill any Igbo because he is an Igboman. They are killed because they are
the industrious ones found in everywhere and in every village but nobody plans or sends people to kill the Igbos.”

Vanguard reports that the Movement for the Actualisation for a Sovereign State Of Biafra (MASSOB) described the Sultan’s
statement as a testament to the hatred the north has for the South.

The group said: “The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra blasts Sultan of Sokoto for his
unguarded and insensitive address at Nsukka yesterday when he visited.

“This expressed feelings and assertion of the Islamic leader shows and proves the high level of hatred, hypocrisy and wicked
mind of Hausa-Fulani Islamic fundamentalists in Nigeria against
the people of Biafra.

“For the Islamic religious leader in Nigeria to openly admit that Ndigbo are always killed and massacred without provocation in Nigeria because of our industriousness and unique ability to reside in every nooks and crannies of Nigeria doing businesses is terrible.

https://www.naij.com/1078850-massob-lashes-sultan-sokoto.html

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by HungerBAD: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by perfectwazobia1: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Nnamadi Kanu cool

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by Atiku2019: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2016
Watching.............

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by AfroSamurai: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2016
Well, I'm not a fan of the Sultan of Sokoto, neither am I a fan of MASSOB, but heck, the Sultan should call his murdering blood thirsty brothers to order.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by JimiOgunlola: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2016
We yoruba muslim love and support the sultan. He is an offspring of our conquerors.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by thesicilian: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2016
The average northerner is by default a blood thirsty savage, from the lowly maigard at the gate to the Emir & Sultan.
Imagine the ignorant sultan coming down to Enugu to sue for peace among the Igbos, when it is his own brothers and children up north that are causing commotion all over the country?
And as long as we the southerners continue to negotiate from a position of weakness, we'll never find peace in our own country. We should take the war to these scoundrels, fight them eye for eye, tooth for tooth, weapon for weapon. Only after then can we truly have peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by PentiumPro(f): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Igbos and Hausas, always causing division and hatred.
It all boils down to religion differences that the two practices with extreme

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by PentiumPro(f): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
[s]We yoruba muslim love and support the sultan. He is an offspring of our conquerors[/s].

Mr 'WE YORUBA MUSLIMS' can't you put your brain to task for once in a day?

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by JimiOgunlola: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

Mr 'WE YORUBA MUSLIMS' can't you put your brain to task for once in a day?

How? my yoruba skull contains only foam like every other yoruba skull.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by PentiumPro(f): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

How? my yoruba yanmiri skull contains only foam.

No doubt.
I hope the mods will ban you for insulting yourself.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by darknetcom: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2016
boman2014:
Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar who is the Sultan of Sokoto has faced heavy criticism from pro-Biafra agitators following
statement he made in Enugu about killing of Igbos in the country.

The Sultan spoke at a grand reception in his honour organised in Nsukka, Enugu on TuesdayDecember 20.

He said Igbos were the first to be targeted during crisis in the country not because they were Igbos but because they were till
every part of the country.

He said: “I want to say that nobody in the north aims to kill any Igbo because he is an Igboman. They are killed because they are
the industrious ones found in everywhere and in every village but nobody plans or sends people to kill the Igbos.”

Vanguard reports that the Movement for the Actualisation for a Sovereign State Of Biafra (MASSOB) described the Sultan’s
statement as a testament to the hatred the north has for the South.

The group said: “The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra blasts Sultan of Sokoto for his
unguarded and insensitive address at Nsukka yesterday when he visited.

“This expressed feelings and assertion of the Islamic leader shows and proves the high level of hatred, hypocrisy and wicked
mind of Hausa-Fulani Islamic fundamentalists in Nigeria against
the people of Biafra.

“For the Islamic religious leader in Nigeria to openly admit that Ndigbo are always killed and massacred without provocation in Nigeria because of our industriousness and unique ability to reside in every nooks and crannies of Nigeria doing businesses is terrible.

https://www.naij.com/1078850-massob-lashes-sultan-sokoto.html

look..the jews were killed in germany because they had most...

the sultan is right somehow...

its mob mentality....
Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by WizBLANCE(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2016
NO BE OUR FAULT SIR "I WILL BLESS THOSE THAT I WILL BLESS AND CURSE THOSE THAT I WILL CURSE" i saw it in the bible. It means nothing to some people but it means a lot to us the igbo's.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

The most outspoken and honest yoruba man on nairaland carry on

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
I knew his visit would be a disaster, smh

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by tundafayaBuhari: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

the only truthful Yoruba Muslim on nairaland. God bless you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by JimiOgunlola: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

No doubt. I hope the mods will ban you for insulting yourself.
The MoDs know I am a truthful personb

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by Biafman: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2016
thesicilian:
The average northerner is by default a blood thirsty savage, from the lowly maigard at the gate to the Emir & Sultan.
Imagine the ignorant sultan coming down to Enugu to sue for peace among the Igbos, when it is his own brothers and children up north that are causing commotion all over the country?
And as long as we the southerners continue to negotiate from a position of weakness, we'll never find peace in our own country. We should take the war to these scoundrels, fight them eye for eye, tooth for tooth, weapon for weapon. Only after then can we truly have peace.
Are you from the afonja area? How are you going to do the bolded if you are afonja, the fear fear and ass licking ones?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by BrutalJab: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Word!
Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by Yyeske(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Let them Igbo brothers return home with their money and investment, think home.

Some would have Estates in Lagos, abuja, PH etc but will not develop their father's house in the villa, think home again

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by thesicilian: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Biafman:

Are you from the afonja area? How are you going to do the bolded if you are afonja, the fear fear and ass licking ones?
All you know is shout afonja all over the place. Grow up.
Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by PentiumPro(f): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Biafman:

You will also call yourself a graduate with the word in bold?
Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by Biafman: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
PentiumPro:

You will also call yourself a graduate with the word in bold?
Mumu "Bolded" is slang for putting something in bold. Illiterate afonja.
Re: MASSOB Lashes Out At Sultan Of Sokoto by lashout1: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
yes!
OP u called me, how may I help u.

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Is Democracy A "Blessing"or "A Curse" for Nigeria? " / Military Operation Ongoing On In All Six Geo Political Zone / Okorocha, Ortom & 3 Other Governors To Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.