Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (764 Views)

Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / 4 Types Of Abuse In Marriage And How To Recognize Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kidaberry(f): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: . by daveP(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2016
@Kidaberry, you're still alive en kicking? shocked

Well I support your claims on this issue.

Then that talk of "the father is a pastor, but look at his children" talk.

cos they were pastor first before thinking of being fathers. that's the rot. let's go behind the cirtains...
Re: . by kidaberry(f): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2016
daveP:
@Kidaberry, you're still alive en kicking? shocked

Well I support your claims on this issue.

Then that talk of "the father is a pastor, but look at his children" talk.

cos they were pastor first before thinking of being fathers. that's the rot. let's go behind the cirtains...

Dave i'm alive and kicking i've been quiet these days

1 Like

Re: . by daveP(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2016
kidaberry:

Dave i'm alive and kicking i've been quiet these days
You could have reached out na. good to know. Oga close the curtain...... missed you around

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Things I Do Home Alone On A Saturday / Can You Kill Yourself? / The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.