Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life (1236 Views)

Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) / Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life by Poorboy: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Just imagine if wind blow the cloth on the transformer and the owner tries to remove the it, death don set be that ooo...

Re: When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life by Poorboy: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Ok

Re: When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life by queenitee(f): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Poorboy:
Ok
I'm sorry,I know its none of my business.
But how can you for the sake of being funny,different or anything give yourself this kind of a moniker.. Poorboy
Don't you know it says so much about you

1 Like

Re: When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life by tripplephi: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
he is making a negative confession based on his current state... y nt inbox him to see if u can help him

queenitee:

But how can you for the sake of being funny,different or anything give yourself this kind of a moniker.. Poorboy
Re: When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life by queenitee(f): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
tripplephi:
he is making a negative confession based on his current state... y nt inbox him to see if u can help him

undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life by Poorboy: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
queenitee:

I no dey form wetin I no be I be poor boy my story might change.
Re: When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life by tripplephi: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
do not just identify the problem without being part of the solution.... its no use

queenitee:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life by queenitee(f): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Poorboy:
I'm not saying you should form,just that no matter your situation,declare positive things lobatan
Re: When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life by delishpot: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
Poorboy:

Maybe she want youbto use name like Hopeful boy,
Re: When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life by Kingbuhari(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2017
buhari is a cow TUFIAKWA
Re: When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life by dotman4real007(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2017
nothing will happen jaree look well, that transformer has not been working since there is no electricity supply in that area for more than a year. At least if it cant serve its primary purpose it should serve another purpose as cloth dryer!!!

(1) (Reply)

Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) / Nigerian Man Almost Lost His Eye To Domestic Accident (photos) / Sea Pirates Attack Sukubo Saraigbe Kenneth & Dan Opusingi In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.