Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Villagers Celebrate First Graduate [pic] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Villagers Celebrate First Graduate [pic] (725 Views)

A Villagers Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Villagers Celebrate First Graduate [pic] by wunderkidblog(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fresh Graduate – Somewhere in Africa, this pic was taken. The pic was found on social media and its been making some rounds.

A female fresh graduate walking down the road in her village, flagged by joyous women. There can be only one story to this “She’s The First Graduate In Her Village”

Caption this…

Disclaimer: I might be right or wrong. I stand corrected, that’s only my own caption

Source: http://wunderkidblog.com/villagers-celebrate-first-graduate-pic/

Re: Villagers Celebrate First Graduate [pic] by makelove2m(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
You are right , thios happen in my village, she was the first to graduate as first class female sugeon and has since been practicing in my viliage also, the chiefs and royal highness decides to celebrates her on her return...... we are happy for her, an ophan from the poorest family, school and later sent to Spain to continue her schooling by the help of almost all the villagers contriburtions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Registration Procedures For Newly Admitted Students Of Plasu . / Read Hilarious Facebook Trend By Alumni Of Caritas University / Free 2017 Waec Chemistry Answers Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.