Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Abia LG Poll: Hon Ugboajah Escaped Death In His Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia LG Poll: Hon Ugboajah Escaped Death In His Constituency (536 Views)

Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency / Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) / Abuja High Court Suspends Abia LG Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia LG Poll: Hon Ugboajah Escaped Death In His Constituency by Aguoru122: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
The member representing Ikwuano in Abia State House of Assembly, Hon Theophilus Ugboajah poured out his anger and how he was attacked by some gangsters in his constituency yesterday.
Hon Ugboajah told Abia Breaking News that they was no election in Ikwuano LGA. He also said that the electorial materials that was meant for Ikwuano was tampered and incomplete.
On the process of asking questions about the incomplete materials, some gangsters led by one Ikechukwu Eluwa attacked me,he said

Read below what Hon Theophilus Ugboajah posted on his wall:
"This Is What Ikechukwu Eluwa Led Gangster Did To Me In Usurping Powers That Be Just To Keep Ikwuano Lga In Perpetual Political Neo-colonialism, A Council That Was Once Known For Their Great Political Acumen And Togetherness Hence The Attraction Of Virtually All The Higher Institution In Ikwuano Land. The Monster They Are Rearing Will Surely Consume Them Soon I Mean Very Soon. They Promote Hate, Violence And Gangsterism And The Big Brothers Are Enjoying Their Tactics"
Read More=>http://www.abnews247.com/?p=16890

(1) (Reply)

Ex-Rep member Wadada dumps PDP / PDP Lawmaker Murdered By Unknown Gunmen / Buhari, El-rufai Dividing Nigeria – Apostle Suleman Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.