Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC (1858 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC by TunezTV: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Oluwaseyi Edun was with Adeniyi Johnson when he received his car gift from the ex-husband of Funke Akindele, Kennydo. She even helped thanked Kenny on social media for the car gift.

Seyi has been heavily linked to be dating Actor Adeniyi Johnson but it seems we can now confirm the reports true. Seyi not only recorded the car giving 'ceremony' she also drove behind Mr Johnson as he took the car home. Later that night the two of them stepped out together for a date night to the Miss Nigeria Pageant and they were quite cozy together as once again, Seyi shared a video of she and Johnson dancing together during Tekno's performance.

The two have been mum about their romance due to magnitude at which Adeniyi Johnson past relationship with Toyin Aimakhu keeps affecting his daily life. However it seems, Seyi is no longer keeping things under the blanket and is finally ready to show the world the man in her life.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actor-adeniyi-johnson-goes-on-date-with.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
wic camera is dis sef
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC by nepapole(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
wic camera is dis sef
Sagem my x-5..0.1 mega pixels.
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC by Airforce1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
This lady is still going on a date at her age
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
nepapole:
Sagem my x-5..0.1 mega pixels.
lolz....funny u
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC by angelTI(f): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who is Seyi Edun?

Hope this one is not part of the number?
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC by Smellymouth: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Airforce1:
This lady is still going on a date at her age

Is marriage the only achievement in life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC by Airforce1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Is marriage the only achievement in life?

No achievement is greater than having a family of your own

my opinion.
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC by Tawis06(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
I'm shai (tea) indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda In Hot Christmas Wears! Hush! / Beautiful Throw Back Photo Of Genevieve Nnaje At Age Nine / INTERVIEW: Why I Played Strong Sex Scenes In My Latest Film — Omotola Jalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.