Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,232 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Two Policemen Caught Taking Bribe From A Driver (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Policemen Caught Taking Bribe From A Driver (photo) (755 Views)

Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist / Policeman Caught On Camera Taking Bribe In Lagos (photos) / We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Policemen Caught Taking Bribe From A Driver (photo) by GlobalNaijaBlog(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
According to a post shared by a social media user, two men of the Lagos state police had collected monetary bribe from them while they were driving.
Even though the location of the extortion was not mentioned, the victims were able to record the act and get pictures of the policemen in question.
The victim wrote: "This happened this morning in front of Lagos State University, Ojo. These police officers created a U-turn on the road , and when motorist make use of that u-turn they jump into the car and tell them that they've committed a traffic offence and extort money from unaware citizens.
Mind you, the road is under construction so it's only proper that ad hoc U-turns are made to ease traffic in the road. The name of the officer driving is Chinedu and the other one is Roland. They must be brought to justice. Please help me involve all the necessary people who can bring them to justice. I had to pay through my nose to get myself off their hook this morning.
The name of the police officer whose picture appears there is Chinedu. I think his surname is Iwuka although i'm not too sure about it. The other officer with the Nokia X2, is Roland"

Re: Two Policemen Caught Taking Bribe From A Driver (photo) by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is not new in Nigeria. But let's unite to eradicate it.

War Against Corrupt Policemen.

But has War Against Corrupt Public Office Holder's Started?

Let me as PMB

ME: Hello your Excellency

PMB: Don't ask me any qwuezons
Re: Two Policemen Caught Taking Bribe From A Driver (photo) by GlobalNaijaBlog(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omo Na gbem dem enter ooo
Re: Two Policemen Caught Taking Bribe From A Driver (photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
What about the policemen who takes bribe from Keke napep,danfo drivers and truck drivers in public view?It seems these ones have offended the DPO in their division.So he decided to make them a scapegoat.
Re: Two Policemen Caught Taking Bribe From A Driver (photo) by Opeakins(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Xo where re we going in Nigeria eh

(1) (Reply)

Fighting At Idi-oro / Unknown Gunmen Killed A Man In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (graphic Pics) / How God Saved The Life Of A Nairalander From Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.