Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Could Be The Problem With The Rechargeable Fan? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Could Be The Problem With The Rechargeable Fan? (2449 Views)

Cheap Items For Sale(lgtv, Sound System, Rechargeable Fan), Owner Is Relocating. / The Problem With Using Your "Free Speech" / Binatone Rechargeable Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Problem With The Rechargeable Fan? by Eberex(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
I bought Lontor rechargeable fan from JUMIA yesterday. I assembled it and since the instruction says charge 20 hours first before use i obliged. But while the charging was ongoing i tried to switch on the fan to see if it was working. Alas, nothing happened! LED was working. All other functions, but the blades refuse to roll.

What might be the problem? must i charge it fully before it works? Isnt it suppose to come with atleast some energy stored so one can check if it works?

Any suggestions?

How do i contact JUMIA? That's why i asked the delivery man to get someone to assemble it but he told me its not how it is done.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Latest 02tvseries Full List Seasons & Episodes / Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker / Ill Fated Desperation To Impress Men!(images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.