Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix (49306 Views)

Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. / Ikenga Ugochinyere Resigns As Saraki's Aide, Forms Political Party, Now Chairman / EFCC Operatives Ransack Usman Jibrin's House In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Nathdoug(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Buhari don't worry keep using dss to oppress pple..2017 trump is coming for u

2 Likes

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Yorubaangel(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin our STYLE... grin
FBI, CIA needs to come for training
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Jidibia(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wetin ma talk? Na how I go get money take Xmas d worri me now abeg. Naija and buhari mata don tire me.

1 Like

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by pacino26(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
NYCN!!!

Let the drama begin. I think the DSS should continue with this gestapo raid style. They should extend it to other aides and public offices after due intelligence gathering backing it up with good SEARCH WARRANTS.

Can anyone remind me where was NYCN while protesting students were been shot at?

I am Pro Youth but there are no youth leaders yet just some political errand boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Lasskeey: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
brownhawk:
if he's a military man u iPod yoot would be picking up ur remains already
...Gbamm! grin grin grin
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by obamabinladen(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
brownhawk:
if he's a military man u iPod yoot would be picking up ur remains already

Spoon fed Child spotted.

1 Like

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by MAKABBEY(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
;Dthat sleg hammar thou.... :Dthat sleg hammar thou....
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by DaBullIT(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
ya , talk less act more
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Puzzo10: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Can someone distinguish between the DSS,and the red army in Russia under the czarist rule?..

1 Like

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Dukechimi: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
They are sharing this raid and intimidation like kola. Even those that support this style.. one day e go reach u or ur pay masters, if not now later. Na turn by turn

5 Likes

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by obamabinladen(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stalwert:

You go mind them .... always shouting democracy like they even know what it means

DUMB!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Corrupt or not. Please this is not thé right way. Any one who brakes into someone's appartment without d owner's consent is already guilty even without judgement.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by aphixiano(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Don't be too quick to judge president Buhari, our president is ruling Nigeria from inside an air plane in the sky, the question is can he ever know what is happening on the ground ? He doesn't know majority of this things that are happening, the power of this animals called Dss and Efcc is with someone he entrusted this power to, I don't know this man or whoever he is but what I am certain about is that he is not an educated man and lacks basic knowledge of what is called human right

3 Likes

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by pointstores(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
nigeria IS JUNGLE NO PADI FOR JUNGLE IS SURVIVAL OF THE STROGEST NIGERIA STILL EXIST LIKE AND OLD ENTITY THERE IS NOTHING LIKE DEMOCRACY AND IF THE THERE IS DEMOCRACY IS GOVERNMENT OF THE GOVERNMENT N0T GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE REST IN PEACE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stalwert:

You go mind them .... always shouting democracy like they even know what it means

Just Negodu angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by IamThrive(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Is their anything like National youth Council, if yes, when was it inaugurated?

How many youths has the so-called Council empowered?

Are you still going round Abuja with an expensive car plus convoys that it's monetary value can build the future of 50 youths?

1 Like

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by yahmohy27: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
sunmike065:
in the past when DSS, EFCC, SS, SARS was chasing ordinary citizens up and down for mere reasons none of our politicians cares....instead they were all busy sharing the national cake in abuja... Now its their turn neither do i care too, if they like they should call it witchunting or whatsoever abeg let them continue fighting themselves jor.

Afterall they are the biggest thieves.. cheesy
Nagode ka yiya magana
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by ThuGnificenX: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Looks like my room when police paid me a visit those days in the university
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by berrystunn(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Godfullsam:
Buhari is not a democrat, he doesnt know anything about rule of law.

He is a military man .

He does things in his own kind of way.

Samething applicable to DSS, EFCC, SSS and the likes.

Hahaha, buhari dont even know all this actions,
Let me tell you a secret
People around him takes advantage of his quickness.
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by yahmohy27: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fremancipation:
Nigerians this is the Nonsense you voted for. Enjoy Cheers
Is not nonsense I beg ,stop wailing my friend
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
weder DSS is now Tout I dnt knw
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Mujaheeeden: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stalwert:
Useless idiotu want us to disturb ourselves over his lack of morals abeg report to DSS jare
stop sounding moronic and condemn this

1 Like

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by berrystunn(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
aphixiano:
Don't be too quick to judge president Buhari, our president is ruling Nigeria from inside an air plane in the sky, the question is can he ever know what is happening on the ground ? He doesn't know majority of this things that are happening, the power of this animals called Dss and Efcc is with someone he entrusted this power to, I don't know this man or whoever he is but what I am certain about is that he is not an educated man and lacks basic knowledge of what is called human right

You are right.. Someone is taking advantage of his quickness
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by orlerzoupour: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Blurryface:
Kudos DSS.
kudos??
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by veeceesynergy: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Said it before on dis thread dat I love d dirty fight.
Saraki and DSS confined with others to remove Magu.
Saraki and senators plot to remove SGF.......d battle is yet to begin.
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by duni04(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
I'm all for anti corruption and getting criminals. But I think we urgently need to reprise the role of the DSS in 21st century Nigeria. The military governments of the past used to DSS to perpetuate their regimes in power for as long as possible and neutralise any opposition to their regimes. It appears that mentality or tile has spilled into the DSS of today.
Russia has the investigative committee that stays completely out of politics and national security and concerns itself only with crimes that the local police can't solve. The USA has the FBI, which though is saddled with national security matters, also investigates crimes that the local police can't handle. Then we have the Nigerian DSS, whose functions today are as opaque as they were when it was created.
The major national security issues we have in Nigeria today are the kidnappings countrywide, the Fulani herdsmen massacres in the middle belt, the pipeline bombings in the ND and the Boko haram insurgency in the NE. I have never heard about the DSS constituting any special task force or squad to tackle these issues which are clear threats to national security. Instead the DSS will go and tear down the doors of the houses of judges. The DSS will be writing fraudulent security reports to kill the anti corruption momentum of the government. The DSS will go and be arresting journalists like they did in Akwa ibom. And now they've gone on to make another political arrest today in Abuja.
We need to sit down and clearly appraise the usefulness and functions of the DSS in post military era Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Kfed4ril(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stalwert:

Your reasoning at times baffles me.
Why should DSS or EFCC ransack someone's office like that?
If the want to arrest him the should come with arrest warrant and peaceful arrest him.

The hatred oozing out from you afonja's can kill. If tomorrow the Igbo now start there secession talk you wonder why they want to leave. It's simple this your utterance already show that an average Yoruba man hates the Igbo man so why don't you want them to go?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Stalwert: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Your reasoning at times baffles me.
Why should DSS or EFCC ransack someone's office like that?
If the want to arrest him the should come with arrest warrant and peaceful arrest him.

The hatred oozing out from you afonja's can kill. If tomorrow the Igbo now start there secession talk you wonder why they want to leave. It's simple this your utterance already show that an average Yoruba man hates the Igbo man so why don't you want them to go?

You just prove how sad you are. every post that criticize an individual who happens to be igbo but works for yoruba man
is an attack on igbos by a Yoruba man? Really ask for immediate refund of all your school fees it had no effect upon you. I am not a Yoruba that you fear and live in awe of every Yoruba man shouldn't mean you accuse everyone to be Yoruba.

Now gettouttahere
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by basadenet: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
If we should allow this impunity to continue, then our nascent democracy is under threat. It is high time the Nass stripped PMB of most his executive powers.

1 Like

Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Where is the sledge hammer?
Re: DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix by omojeesu(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
sunmike065:
in the past when DSS, EFCC, SS, SARS was chasing ordinary citizens up and down for mere reasons none of our politicians cares....instead they were all busy sharing the national cake in abuja... Now its their turn neither do i care too, if they like they should call it witchunting or whatsoever abeg let them continue fighting themselves jor.

Afterall they are the biggest thieves.. cheesy

What is bad is bad.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

What if they do it to you and your loved one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.