Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,061 members, 7,832,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) (24799 Views)

Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) / Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Police Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Rivers & Arrest Policeman Who Rob Banks(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by XaintJoel20: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
fivestarrealty:
Hmmm. There was exchange of fire between the robbers and the police and only chisel, gas cylinder and ghana must go bags were recovered from the arrested robbers. Was it the gas cylinder they used to exchange fire. No gun or weapon was recovered. I reserve my comment.
Thanks for using your head.
God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bad market for dem
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by fortunejum: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
fivestarrealty:
Hmmm. There was exchange of fire between the robbers and the police and only chisel, gas cylinder and ghana must go bags were recovered from the arrested robbers. Was it the gas cylinder they used to exchange fire. No gun or weapon was recovered. I reserve my comment.
I wonder.
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
ajbf:
Armed robbers attacking the banks in the night. Okay ooo. Their mates should usually do their "operations" in day light.
The robbers were exchanging gun shots with police and they were arrested unscratched.
There should be more to this news.

We are not in US. After the alleged armed robbers have shot the operatives of SARS, the police now came close and shout at them as thus: "This is Nigeria Police, you are all under arrest for attempting to break into bank. Raise up your hands and knee down." Sergeant Pafu, bring handcuffs and arrest this bandits.
They have arrested the wrong people, and I fear for thier lives, who go to the bank to rob without a Gun angry angry angry
Thie story no straight abeg
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
favourmic:
Igbo kue nu
Igbo and crimes are like 5$6

Be specific, not just crimes but armed robbery .
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
favourmic:
Igbo kue nu

Mumu check their names very well, they are not igbo, wetin u sabi?

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by kamikaze2458(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yup there they are. The gunshots this morning was something else. Happened at my area at around 3:48am today. I was just alert when I heard d gun. And to wounded officer Kingsley pls heal quick. Access bank at eagle cement u guys should thank this gallant soldiers and SARS officers.
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by kamikaze2458(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
erico2k2:

They have arrested the wrong people, and I fear for thier lives, who go to the bank to rob without a Gun angry angry angry
Thie story no straight abeg

Those guys are the robbers brother. Saw them with my own eyes.
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by kamikaze2458(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
fortunejum:

I wonder.
The gas cylinder was used to open the metal doors brother. They have almost succeeded if not for the intervention of the army and SARS
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
ajbf:
Armed robbers attacking the banks in the night. Okay ooo. Their mates should usually do their "operations" in day light.
The robbers were exchanging gun shots with police and they were arrested unscratched.
There should be more to this news.

We are not in US. After the alleged armed robbers have shot the operatives of SARS, the police now came close and shout at them as thus: "This is Nigeria Police, you are all under arrest for attempting to break into bank. Raise up your hands and knee down." Sergeant Pafu , bring handcuffs and arrest this bandits.

Guy, you don tey o!
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by Bgorgeous: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
All this trouble and shame just to impress them girls
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
angry angry
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by Bina33(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
I thought the report was saying 3 armed robbers, all I can see is two ooo.. Hope I dey see well
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by rugged7(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
So they are no longer south south

They are now "igbos"

The thunder weyu go fire your whole generation dey do press up for Bundu waterside portharcourt.

Anu Mpama

favourmic:
Igbo kue nu

Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by gud4dbest(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
fivestarrealty:

I laugh...mayb d guys armed with guns among them managed to escape
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by magnum247: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
favourmic:
Igbo kue nu

u must be sick upstairs,i guess u didn't the article,u jst rush come comment
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by gud4dbest(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bina33:
I thought the report was saying 3 armed robbers, all I can see is two ooo.. Hope I dey see well

those ones are not armed,they are gas cylinder carriers
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by 2kurupt(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
azimibraun:
Rivers is full of plenty evil things and very small good things... Na dem beat 4 fine small small boys and burn dem to death.. God nevaa finish with dem on dat one yet. Bastard state...

Must you comment? Talking trash online won't make you any better coz the average Rivers man will always be your superior, live with it
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by emmaelectelect(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
This story self!
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by fivestarrealty: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Thanks for using your head. God bless you...
Lol. God bless you too.
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by fivestarrealty: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
kamikaze2458:

The gas cylinder was used to open the metal doors brother. They have almost succeeded if not for the intervention of the army and SARS
Was it the chisel they used to exchange fire with the police?
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by Charly68: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Police are very nelient on them,they should have been interrogated & dispersed to the great beyond .
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by Elbowroom: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
IPod Biafrans
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by brimoknight(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Now,POLICE is your friend! The friend that protects you not the friend who beats civilians
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by treach(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=favourmic post=52172190]Igbo kue nu

Igbo and crimes are like

U need to go get ur brain washed... If u don't know wat to type.... Abeg jump am pass.. Difference between Ibo and other tribes u no sabi...
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by recievesense: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
if na biafra rivers follow abi but for now dem no be ibo
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by younglas: 2:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Look at how you guys are commenting good about the police now but later una go dey insult them foolish people on nairaland
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by odogwu9(m): 4:23am On Dec 23, 2016
favourmic:
Igbo kue nu

Isn't this statement derogatory and insulting ..is there any tribe and or state where crime is not prevalent. .and how do you know they are igbos. ..if I insult you know. I will banned for months or more...but this is an insult on the whole igbo race. .and the moderators have allowed you to go Scotland free...Nonsense. .please just comment without being rational. .anything that flows from their illogical minds they just pour it out like that...
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by EbuGeneral(m): 6:18am On Dec 23, 2016
favourmic:
Igbo kue nu

ewu, they're no longer south south?
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by Joysmith2: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2016
Are u sure these ones are not innocent,u knw sometimes Nigeria police can b very............
Re: Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) by Maxiyke: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2016
When you know only your village...Are Khana or Etche Igbo people?
Move around the world, leave your village so that you will know that there are other tribes aside Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.

favourmic:
Igbo kue nu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It / Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 / Gay Man Arrested After Breaking Into A Man’s House To Rape Him In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.