Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

“You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris (1014 Views)

Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by cuteboy2: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the founder of Believers Loveworld popularly known as Christ Embassy, was a year older on December 7, and one of his church members, Judith Okpokoro, decided to 'hail' her spiritual father'. However, her choice of words has got many people talking!

She wrote:

"Happy Birthday to the Spirit in Motion, the Alusi Ego one of the Whole world, the Eze Ndi Eze, the Eze mmuo, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Jesus of this generation and the generation to come, I bow to you sir and I love you immeasurably."

Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by BlackDBagba: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Blasphemy!

1 Like

Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
@Op..Source or keep mute and delete the thread.

Don't provoke people religiously!
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by cuteboy2: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
BlackDBagba:
Blasphemy!

The "Blasphemee" has not uttered a word. He is lapping it up. A divorcee "king of kings".

Chai babes and hustle, is like..... Where is that Jacob Zuma picture sef?

This hot praise singer, Judith Okpokoro is probably one the hot Christ Embassy babes warming up take Anita's place in the other room.

1 Like

Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by EyeHateGod: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin Please what is The meaning of Spiritual Father?
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by cuteboy2: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Peroti:

Keep mute indeed! Just press the red mute button on ur DSTV remote and u will achieve ur objective.
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by cuteboy2: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Peroti:

And who exactly am I provoking religiously? The divorcee, jerry curled "king of kings"?
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
cuteboy2:

And who exactly am I provoking religiously? The divorcee, jerry curled "king of kings"?

Lols grin...but u should add sauce for those who ll eat the yam grin

Wat do u think?
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by Mujaheeeden: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nairaland has made me to stop goijng to church and rather building a more personal relationship with God.

Gullibility is on the increase
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is serious oo
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by jnrbayano(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
cuteboy2:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the founder of Believers Loveworld popularly known as Christ Embassy, was a year older on December 7, and one of his church members, Judith Okpokoro, decided to 'hail' her spiritual father'. However, her choice of words has got many people talking!

She wrote:

"Happy Birthday to the Spirit in Motion, the Alusi Ego one of the Whole world, the Eze Ndi Eze, the Eze mmuo, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Jesus of this generation and the generation to come, I bow to you sir and I love you immeasurably."

This one is lost. God help her.
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by cuteboy2: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Peroti:

Lols grin...but u should add sauce for those who ll eat the yam grin

Wat do u think?

OK. No wahala. Na so u for talk b4 nau.

I go bring salt and u will bring pepper and curry make the sauce complete.

Anyway, here it is...

https://gossip.naij.com/1078635-you-jesus-generation-lady-hails-pastor-chris.html

1 Like

Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
cuteboy2:

OK. No wahala. Na so u for talk b4 nau.

I go bring salt and u will bring pepper and curry make the sauce complete.

Anyway, here it is...

https://gossip.naij.com/1078635-you-jesus-generation-lady-hails-pastor-chris.html

Lols..Good
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by cuteboy2: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Original source is the actual Facebook post by Judith Okpokoro
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by cuteboy2: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Nairaland has made me to stop goijng to church and rather building a more personal relationship with God.

You should not allow the behaviour of Pastors and their followers affect your faith in God.
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by cuteboy2: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

You should not allow the behaviour of Pastors and their followers affect your faith in God.
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by Mujaheeeden: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2016
cuteboy2:

stop spamming my mention with the same words
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by cuteboy2: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
stop spamming my mention with the same words

Was posting with phone. Network kept tripping up. Had no idea it posted twice
Re: “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris by orisa37: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2016
Pastor Chris' Mary Magdalene!!

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points For Major Turnaround. / Oyo Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Assault Lady & An Eyewitness After Service / 20 Facts On Tithing All Christians Need To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.