Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Need Ideas To Create A Nigerian Comic Thats Not Cliche - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Ideas To Create A Nigerian Comic Thats Not Cliche (1031 Views)

Please I Need Ideas On Killing Boredom / Top 5 Most Popular Nollywood Comic Characters / Top 10 Cliche In Horror Movies That Are Becoming Stale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ideas To Create A Nigerian Comic Thats Not Cliche by Nabi2000(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ok so basically the gist is me and my buddy are trying to work on making a comic (potenial animation) that takes from the japanese manga. Ive gone around and seen the comics of other nigerian companies and they all seem cliché most of them seem straight up copied from the likes of dc and marvel so i need tips on how to avoid that road and also plot suggestions
Re: I Need Ideas To Create A Nigerian Comic Thats Not Cliche by BraniacX(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nabi2000:
Ok so basically the gist is me and my buddy are trying to work on making a comic (potenial animation) that takes from the japanese manga. Ive gone around and seen the comics of other nigerian companies and they all seem cliché most of them seem straight up copied from the likes of dc and marvel so i need tips on how to avoid that road and also plot suggestions

By cliche, what do you mean?
Re: I Need Ideas To Create A Nigerian Comic Thats Not Cliche by Nabi2000(m): 2:23am On Jan 06, 2017
BraniacX:

By cliche, what do you mean?

Like the normal one dimensional characters in Nigerian comics that don't really have a real purpose for being heroes
Re: I Need Ideas To Create A Nigerian Comic Thats Not Cliche by DerrickM(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2017
The Dm3Drev Studeos Presents the Getting Started Essentials Training Workshop - Phase 2

You get the chance to learn the following short courses:

*Comic Art/Lettering: Love to draw and tell cool comic stories of any kind?!! Discover the tips and tricks in translating a comic script into page panels,digitally colour inked art,letter word balloons/sound effects and how to publish online and printed copies.

*Fashion Illustration: Are you a Fashion Designer who has issues visualising his or her designs through illustrations or just love to learn how create fashion concepts?!! Learn how to draw male and female characters in detail,poses,expressions and create textures for fabric designs as imagined.

Start/End Date: 1st of September - 7th of October 2017

Short Course TimeTable:

Comic Art/Lettering

Friday & Saturday | 10am - 1pm

Fashion Illustration:

Friday & Saturday | 2pm - 5pm

Short Course Duration | 5 weeks

Course Fee: NGN 30,000 (pay 20% discount off i.e. NGN 24,000 on or before 26th of August 2017)

For more details call: 08033651255 (WhatsApp Enquires only no calls): 09036991811

Click on this link to register �http://the-dm3drev-studeos..com.ng/2017/08/gsetw-phase-2-comic-art-and-lettering.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I Need Ideas To Create A Nigerian Comic Thats Not Cliche by DerrickM(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2017
Interested in learning any of these interesting creative skills which are also hot selling gigs on freelance websites... cool

Comic Art/Lettering and Fashion Illustration

Call:08033651255 and whatsapp:09036991811

You can also click on the link and register online

http://the-dm3drev-studeos..com.ng/2017/08/gsetw-phase-2-comic-art-and-lettering.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Omo Ibadan The Intaprita Comedy / Bbnaija Housemate Nelson Exposes His Manhood On Live TV / Latest Hot Movies Download + Full Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.