Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

- Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (2074 Views)

How To Make More Money With Free .com Than Custom Blog—i’ve Been Doing / Design Your Google Free Blog, Make Money With It Like Custom Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by solidman59(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
On
Re: by psucc(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Not UBA alone. All the banks are in dire condition and can no longer have the notes to pay her customers.

Except you're paying in but withdrawal now is a serious problem. All ATM has gone dry.
Re: by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
If only they allowed MMM,cash would have been flowing. Clueless banks,clueless MDs,clueless CBN,clueless Finanace Minister and grand clueless President

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Is this the result of the meeting you guys had ? To cause panic?

What does Mavrodian even mean? Anytime Nigerians adopt something, they just overdo it. So, because the fraud you follow answers that name you must answer it too?

You are not even smart. Cuz if you were, you wouldn't have used UBA as your trigger.

Are you a learner ?

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Op u are one pained mmm mavrodian maga. U think uba is a ponzi scheme.
Too many dumb people on the internet this days, op is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: by eph12(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
beatzone:
Is this the result of the meeting you guys had ? To cause panic?

What does Mavrodian even mean? Anytime Nigerians adopt something, they just overdo it. So, because the fraud you follow answers that name you must answer it too?

You are not even smart. Cuz if you were, you wouldn't have used UBA as your trigger.

Are you a learner ?
It happened oga
Re: by writetopoker: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Op u are one pained mmm mavrodian maga. U think uba is a ponzi scheme.
Too many dumb people on the internet this days, op is one of them.

Even nigeria is a ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: by douchesnozzle(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
solidman59:
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA JUST CRASHED !!!

Fellow Mavrodians and non Mavrodians, This is to bring to your notice that one of The most popular bank in Nigeria, UBA just crashed.
Today being the 22nd of Decmember 2016, the banking hall was filled up with customers so much that the cooling system could not perform effectively so the entire bank was stuffy and filled with awful odour, again having being shocked and perplexed by the enormous crowd i was then again shocked when i noticed that the bankers have secretly removed all withdrawals slips from slip and teller racks, i had to meet up with one of the bankers to provide me a slip ,after filling in my required amount, I was suprised when the cashier whom i handed my withdrawer slip told me that i will have to wait for some hours as there is no money to pay customers. At this point i made some noise and so the manager's attentions drawn, He pleaded I re-write my withdrawal slip for less than i requested and go for 50k. I told them right there that if it were MMM you guys will be begin to spread false news that MMM has crashed.

i then asked asked the manager can we now say that UBA has crashed? cos you have frozen my withdrawal till God knows when.

This MMM really do u strong thing o.

1 Like

Re: by Teekrayne(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2016
Do you want to make money? Are you too busy to manage your account? Are you the type of person who is too busy or indolent to evangelise? Do you really understand the new look uLtI. Mate Cy. Cler? Are you having challenges with the new graphics and pairing method? Are you new to the platform? Do you have questions to ask, even though you dont want to join my team? Are you satisfied with the team you are presently with? Well, due to the rules and regulations here, I wount be able to give you a detailed and honest explanation. Most people will not tell you the truth that you need to refer(not all the time anyways, but most of the time) just because they need to make money...... If you are interested in joining my team without referring, hook me up, the burden of the work is on me. I fix downlines for my downlines. Trust me when I say that. If you settle me, fine and if you dont, its all the same.. You will be glad to contact me even though you dont want to reg.. I need not say much..... My control... (Whatsapp 07032459226) ... 08084241747 and 09056199259
Re: by laurenjones: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2016
my broda grin, infact Nigeria has crashhed!

Haters go and die

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Stock Market. A Lazy Man's Way Thinking Of Becoming Rich / How You Can Make 6k A Day On A 9ja Bookie And Extend It Later,(with Roulette) / 2019 Cashew Price Update Per Ton.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.