Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections (15647 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose / Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections by kelly72: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Garrithe1st:
Pls allow this man to recover from the resounding defeat he suffered in 2015. Buhari is going no where till 2023 when he'd have set Nigeria on the path of greatness, prosperity and growth.

cool

Ever met a president more popular out of office? He must be a great man. He did not lose, his gain, your loss.
Re: Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections by psalmsjob: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Garrithe1st:
Pls allow this man to recover from the resounding defeat he suffered in 2015. Buhari is going no where till 2023 when he'd have set Nigeria on the path of greatness, prosperity and growth.

cool
Correct man, you have spoken well. I know when I heard what he said that he will either deny it or that some people want to collect some of the money he stole by deceiving with some fake popularity talk. But the coward has confirmed that he is not going to fool himself twice.

No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2023 even after then no vacancy for clueless men again, like the slowpoke was saying then: Never Again shall we allow looters in the guise of being doctorate degree holders in zoology or whatever lead us again. Only men that will do the right thing no matter who's toes is stepped on.

SaibabaTill2023 inshallah

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections by Bizibi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
psalmsjob:
Correct man, you have spoken well. I know when I heard what he said that he will either deny it or that some people want to collect some of the money he stole by deceiving with some fake popularity talk. But the coward has confirmed that he is not going to fool himself twice.

No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2023 even after then no vacancy for clueless men again, like the slowpoke was saying then: Never Again shall we allow looters in the guise of being doctorate degree holders in zoology or whatever lead us again. Only men that will do the right thing no matter who's toes is stepped on.

SaibabaTill2023 inshallah
lolzzz......
Re: Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections by slysteel: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
freeborn76:
He tested the waters to guage public reactions; when he realized any attempt to run for office would translate into monumental failure, he quickly retracted his statement...nonsense!
See them,people that apc have fried their brain cells,the man was in abuja period! if you have any video of him saying so in otuoke pls show us otherwise you just shut up and go run some errands for your mummy.
Re: Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections by iokpebholo: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
higherpower:

Can we see ur Father' Pix?
do u also look like stock fish
Re: Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections by gawu1: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Ur type that does not av PVC like nairalanders, u think u r doing GEJ; wen d real voters buy fuel for 220naira per litre next year; 1gig for 3k; they will be d one campaigning for GEJ. E be like hunger never reset Ur brain b4.

Mark my words.
You sound disappointed that your hero disowned you. But, it's allow to keep hoping
Re: Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections by gawu1: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
iokpebholo:
are u God? Buhari till 2033 my foot. By d way have u seen buhari lately? He looks like stock fish
Buhari's concern everyday is how to better your life. So Why won't he looks like stock fish. He is not a thief like your hero who fed himself with stolen money and grew to ineffectual buffoon. Your ineffectual buffoon hero stole our collective wealth to an extent that he became intoxicated with cluelessness until he was faced with the consequences last year march. Those of you calling him back certainly don't know exactly the pain he's going through. Besides, there is no arms money to steal and use for campaign since Dasuki remained in dungeon. How then do you expect him to accept your offer?
Re: Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections by Nellybii: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
ivandragon:

so by your reasoning, because some people supported GEJ's misadventure, you think PMB's incompetence can be justified?

well, like I stated... Paid MERCENARIES...

I have not said anything about PMB's competence.
The man made some fundamental mistakes from my own viewpoint. He should have totally overhauled the civil service leadership. Keeping all these gejite dgs permsecs etc only ensures that he has too many saboteurs in his Government. For your info does PMB look like one the can pay anyone a kobo to launder his image. Lol
Re: Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections by ivandragon: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nellybii:

I have not said anything about PMB's competence.
The man made some fundamental mistakes from my own viewpoint. He should have totally overhauled the civil service leadership. Keeping all these gejite dgs permsecs etc only ensures that he has too many saboteurs in his Government. For your info does PMB look like one the can pay anyone a kobo to launder his image. Lol

& neither did I give any unwarranted praise to GEJ...

PMB does pay... but he is too cunning to get his own hands fully soiled. just get hold of the report on PTF... then listen/read PMB's defence...

& when they wanted to probe Afri-Project Consortium... the lead consultant suddenly dies, the person who could have thrown more light on the matter.

I hold no forth for any of our past leaders, they are all guilty, without exception, of getting us to our present parlous state, but when some people try to paint one of them as a Messiah by destroying another, it behoves on some people to put the records straight...
Re: Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections by Cletus77(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Garrithe1st:

cool
who be dis one?
Re: Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections by iokpebholo: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
gawu1:

Buhari's concern everyday is how to better your life. So Why won't he looks like stock fish. He is not a thief like your hero who fed himself with stolen money and grew to ineffectual buffoon. Your ineffectual buffoon hero stole our collective wealth to an extent that he became intoxicated with cluelessness until he was faced with the consequences last year march. Those of you calling him back certainly don't know exactly the pain he's going through. Besides, there is no arms money to steal and use for campaign since Dasuki remained in dungeon. How then do you expect him to accept your offer?
story for d Gods of amadioha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aso Villa Crises Mirror Nigeria’s Broken State / China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions / Nsima Ekere's Bank Accounts Frozen By Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.