Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Crazy Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Crazy Fashion (584 Views)

Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes / Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Fashion by Davedot90(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
I took a public transport bus lately, i met this guy inside the bus and i was amazed at what he was wearing, i had no choice but to snap the thing so as to send the message to the guy that what is wearing is bad. I thought he would challenge me but didn't i guess he got my message.

Re: Crazy Fashion by queenitee(f): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Davedot90:
I took a public transport bus lately, i met this guy inside the bus and i was amazed at what he was wearing, i had no choice but to snap the thing so as to send the message to the guy that what is wearing is bad. I thought he would challenge me but didn't i guess he got my message.
You wanna tell him what he's wearing is bad?Tell the celebrities that first and let them change,you won't have to tell him before he change too.
But wetin concern you self,na your body?

(1) (Reply)

Pattern Of Ranglan Shirt Dress / Pls I Need Grade Aaa Dresses In Lagos Aasp / Wholesale Fashion Jewelry 1k - 2,500k Minimum Order Applies W/app 08121810749

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.