Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Need Your Advice Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Your Advice Please (478 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice / I Need Your Advice Please..what Would It Cost Me To Be Elected As Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Please by Xz11z4u(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
I want your Advice. Last year I wrote a Bill on Youth Development Agency that I want our state government to established it under the ministry of youths and sport, I try to give it to our member house of Assembly but he show me no interest I took it the commissioner of youths and Sport he accepted it with upon hand but he told me there are many kind of proposals like that on his deck but according to how he read this Bill there is nothing like it but our first challenge is to have a groups of youths that can support the establishment of this Bill he said to me his first challenge in office on youths is lack of Integrated youth leader in our community levels, local government and State our youths are not United but if we can Unit our youths under one platform and support this Bill definitely nothing can stop it so what he will advice me I should try and unit youths to support this Bill if I want it to be established. After that I went on and wrote a constitution of Integrated youth Association that can unit our youths from ward level to state by doing so I proposed to introduced the Association to the youths with a target of having a youth leader in every community, but our Aims and Objective is to Offer free extra moral classes to the children and youths to organized environmental sanitation and plant more than ten thousand trees every year in our community lastly is to encouraged women and youths empowerment by training them with different skills with all this plan on ground our youths are not showing concern on this project no one really care to see this plan work and I have organized many youths forums and Dialogue I even when to Media but no one stand to see this happened I don't know why please tell me what should do..
Re: I Need Your Advice Please by JonSnow(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bro, punctuate your work properly.
Re: I Need Your Advice Please by GMBuhari: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
JonSnow:
Bro, punctuate your work properly.

punctuation Sucks probably why his work was rubbish ed

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Please by hotice01: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
GMBuhari:
punctuation Sucks probably why his work was rubbish ed
Give him advice as regards his problem and leave his grammatical errors!
If you have nothing sensible or meaningful to offer,kindly ignore his post.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Please by GMBuhari: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
hotice01:

Give him advice as regards his problem and leave his grammatical errors!
If you have nothing sensible or meaningful to offer,kindly ignore his post.

What's the advise you gave him?
Re: I Need Your Advice Please by hotice01: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
GMBuhari:

What's the advise you gave him?
Here is my advice......

Op if u want to make good progress in your endeavour,avoid people like this at all cost!tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Embarrassed To Share The Same National Space With Some Imbeciles - Soyinka / 2019: The Master Plan!!! / The Hypocritical Sen. Ita Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.