Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do (4269 Views)

After Bath Itches / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Paulscholari(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
I started using it like 2-3 month ago, it feels good and after like a month I started feeling itching all over my body, i was first like maybe I have contacted a "crazy" disease, i wasn't at peace, but later I was like no it can be any disease, am not that frivolous, on a second thought I was like let me check the cream am using and there I checked the components of the cream and Alas I saw where the itching has been coming from. One of its components is "Hydroquinone" and it's the cause of this itching for me. I remember when I used to to take chloroquinone then as malaria tablet and the injustice it did to my skin, since then I know that anything quinone is not my friend. Although the cream has been very good, it makes my skin clean, smooth and brought out my complexion and people have been commending how good it fits my skin but they never knew the torture I go through intermittently under the skin. And I will like to ask my nairaland family to help me with the name of any body cream that will do just fine or even better than Caro white but doesn't itch. Thank you.
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by okirewaju(f): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
No idea but stop the Caro white.

2 Likes

Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Barney11: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
it is itching u because it want you to stop bleaching,try jergens carrot lotion it will maintain ur complexion

2 Likes

Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by uboma(m): 3:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Paulscholari:
I started using it like 2-3 month ago, it feels good and after like a month I started feeling itching all over my body, i was first like maybe I have contacted a "crazy" disease, i wasn't at peace, but later I was like no it can be any disease, am not that frivolous, on a second thought I was like let me check the cream am using and there I checked the components of the cream and Alas I saw where the itching has been coming from. One of its components is "Hydroquinone" and it's the cause of this itching for me. I remember when I used to to take chloroquinone then as malaria tablet and the injustice it did to my skin, since then I know that anything quinone is not my friend. Although the cream has been very good, it makes my skin clean, smooth and brought out my complexion and people have been commending how good it fits my skin but they never knew the torture I go through intermittently under the skin. And I will like to ask my nairaland family to help me with the name of any body cream that will do just fine or even better than Caro white but doesn't itch. Thank you.

Hydroquinone is a very harsh chemical which kills the cells of your skin. Dead skin cells can never be repaired.
Lightening creams reduce the amount of melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment that gives human skin, hair, and eyes their colour. Dark skinned people have more melanin in their skin compared to light/fair-skinned people.

Hydroquinone was originally used as a drug prescribed only by a Doctor to treat skin discolouration. But nowadays our Ladies have abused this drug and destroyed their skin. It is even sad that some men have also chosen to destroy their God given skin.

Continue to use Hydroquinone at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by inemani: 4:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Caro White bleaching cream is a NoNo. Stop usage to get back your skin, while at it, you can use Cussons Petroleum jelly
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by tayo60(f): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Stop using caro white. It is a bleaching cream and continuous usage can destroy ur skin .
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by thorpido(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2016
You be man,wetin carry you join Caro white?You no know say na bleaching cream?You wan turn bobrisky? angry
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by baby124: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Lmao. It's your body though. I don't know why people are obsessed with bleaching. Lots of self hating people around. Your dark skin is beautiful and strong. Stop destroying it. Bleaching doesn't make anyone beautiful. It rather makes people look strange. It hardly has a natural look or glow.
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by dillycool(f): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Try St Ives range of skin care products.
OR
Sebamed range.
OR
E45.
Thank me later wink.
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Paulscholari(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
baby124:
Lmao. It's your body though. I don't know why people are obsessed with bleaching. Lots of self hating people around. Your dark skin is beautiful and strong. Stop destroying it. Bleaching doesn't make anyone beautiful. It rather makes people look strange. It hardly has a natural look or glow.
Am not bleaching, i am fair in complexion and not dark skin. But nigeria economy, harsh weather and exposure to sun in my kind of job is turning me from fair into dark skin, so I've got to watch it before I became a conditional black man. However to all, am not asking for backlashing, i dont need your sermon, am only asking for idea of a better cream and if you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute just stfu and get out. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Paulscholari(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:
Try St Ives range of skin care products.
OR
Sebamed range.
OR
E45.
Thank me later wink.
thanks sister, am expecting suggestions from ladies especially, not from Web trollers. I will give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by dillycool(f): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Paulscholari:
thanks sister, am expecting suggestions from ladies especially, not from Web trollers. I will give it a shot.

St Ives especially has different, lovely fragrances and it will leave your skin feeling radiant and soft to the touch.

1 Like

Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by sisisioge: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Try jergins. It is a good cream that moisturizes your skin.

Caveat: It will make you darker as it did me.

1 Like

Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Paulscholari:
I hope you'll stop using the caro white cream or better yet, throw it away.
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by baby124: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Paulscholari:
Am not bleaching, i am fair in complexion and not dark skin. But nigeria economy, harsh weather and exposure to sun in my kind of job is turning me from fair into dark skin, so I've got to watch it before I became a conditional black man. However to all, am not asking for backlashing, i dont need your sermon, am only asking for idea of a better cream and if you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute just stfu and get out. Thanks.
Look you are bleaching! As you grow older it's normal for your skin to darken. If you work outside its normal for your skin to darken. Focus more on getting a good sunscreen. If you bleach away what gives you coverage from sun exposure which is our beautiful melanin, with the nature of your job you are at a high risk for skin cancer. Use Nivea and sunscreen and call it a day or change your job.

1 Like

Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by austinereds(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
pls just stop using it. there over 100 cream u can use instead of sis Caro cream. use shea butter and see miracles on your skin.
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
My house help uses that cream it's a bleaching cream
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by MARKone(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Where does it itch you.

2 Likes

Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Paulscholari(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
NotOfThis:
I hope you'll stop using the caro white cream or better yet, throw it away.
thank you. Probably will give it away
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Paulscholari(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
baby124:

Look you are bleaching! As you grow older it's normal for your skin to darken. If you work outside its normal for your skin to darken. Focus more on getting a good sunscreen. If you bleach away what gives you coverage from sun exposure which is our beautiful melanin, with the nature of your job you are at a high risk for skin cancer. Use Nivea and sunscreen and call it a day or change your job.
you are so quick to say rubbish, i never told you am bleaching and if I do how is it your business. I only ask for a better cream not for all these nonsense you spewing about, please back off.

2 Likes

Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Paulscholari(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
MARKone:
Where does it itch you.
bomboclart.
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Paulscholari(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
austinereds:
pls just stop using it. there over 100 cream u can use instead of sis Caro cream. use shea butter and see miracles on your skin.
thanks... Your suggestions ar needed!
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Paulscholari:
thank you. Probably will give it away
Oh, okay.
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by Nutase: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Chloroquinone? Wetin man get carry bleaching cream do sef? lipsrsealed
Re: Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do by MmmS(f): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Pics of before and after use of Caro or wedonbilivit

(1) (Reply)

World's Biggest Baby / Thick Linoleum Carpet@ 3500 Per Square Meter / My Wife Does Not Want To Take To My Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.