Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Favourite Foreign Songs Of The Year 2016. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Favourite Foreign Songs Of The Year 2016. (620 Views)

Please Where Can I Download Foreign Songs / Where Can I Download Foreign Songs Mp3 / List 5 Foreign Songs That Made Your Year (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Foreign Songs Of The Year 2016. by nairamaniac: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ohhhh Lord. It's either hip hop is really dead or as we get older, we loose our taste in it.

Could remember during the 90's and 2000's, there's no way I would mention my Top favorite songs of each year, all thru those decades, without the first two being rap-songs.

But a situation whereby the three American music award nominees for best rap artist of the year were all R&B artist in hip hop skin. Referring to Drake, Fatty wap & Future, how da hell do you all expect my best songs of the year 2016 to include a rap artist?

Don't get me wrong, we still have some geeze keeping it real.

Without further to do, these two foreign-songs stood out for me this year, and no other came even close.

1) CHEAP THRILLS (RMX)
By SIA.
Featuring: SEAN PAUL

2) STARBOY.
By WEEKND.
Featuring: DAFT PUNK.

I had both tracks on repeat for months during the year.

Please you all, mention your favourite foreign songs of the year.
Also need this survey to know if it was sane of me to have been crazy but these songs as much as I was.
I can't just imagine either of both jams not making anyone's top-5 favourite foreign songs of the year.

Rule:
1) You can mention more than two. But not more than five. The fewer, the more special.

2)Foreign-songs only, but of any genre (rap, r&b, ragga, blues, etc etc)

3)Don't detail the thread (Please). Let the songs bring back good memories and special moments we enjoyed thru out this outgoing year.

(1) (Reply)

Vector, Lafiaji Album Review. / Nigerian Valentine Song Playlist / MUSIC: Phrinz_- Cash Money( Prod By M.piece)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.