Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 (24419 Views)

Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / TeddyA Mocked for Having Upcoming Artiste At His Homecoming Party. See His Reply / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by divineRx(f): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Congrats to Olamide and its Young John the wicked producer i'm so happy 4 dem..YBNL rocks

1 Like

Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by Davidblen(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Walahi E Pain Me As Olamide No Cum
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by brimoknight(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2016
BarakOkenny:
To avoid stories that touches the heart. Headies quick give baba, award sharp sharp/

Lolzz
Deem no wan hear another " ko ni da fun iya anybody"
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Congratulations to him... but where is Seriki omo owo?
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by damfun: 1:07am On Dec 23, 2016
Song of d year... Fada fada... D guy jes collect award waka... No tank you for spending #4 to vote.. Isori8
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by haryomikun(m): 1:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Nairalanded:
Well, congrats to the King himself!

Such a pity on the worth and value of Headies when you realise that the hottest artiste at the moment and arguably the hottest hit maker ever in Nigeria music industry didn't even one award.

Tekno they got nothing on you young man, shine on!

So the first three awards for the Headies are been
collected by representatives of the winners? I laugh!
Hottest hit maker ever in the Nigerian music industry??

Swerve abeg
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by haryomikun(m): 1:56am On Dec 23, 2016
damfun:
Song of d year... Fada fada... D guy jes collect award waka... No tank you for spending #4 to vote.. Isori8

We no go vote am again. Him dey crase

1 Like

Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by haryomikun(m): 1:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Alirem:

Mehn,,, e dey pain me oh. Seriki has damn flows and lyrics that go with the title of a track mehn embarassed

Mo fe je ke ma Jo
Ki e ma yo
Every body ni ibi mo pe idunu lo subu layo

Since I enter, I dey pop my dollar,
Moun wa omoge wey go chop my dollar cheesy
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by haryomikun(m): 2:00am On Dec 23, 2016
divineRx:
Congrats to Olamide and its Young John the wicked producer i'm so happy 4 dem..YBNL rocks
Young john no dey ybnl oo undecided
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by Boomvibe: 4:01am On Dec 23, 2016
Lmao Nailed It

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by SpicyMimi(f): 4:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Headies was fun but too short naaaa....
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by 2shur: 5:08am On Dec 23, 2016
apako

abegi
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Nairalanded:
Well, congrats to the King himself!

Such a pity on the worth and value of Headies when you realise that the hottest artiste at the moment and arguably the hottest hit maker ever in Nigeria music industry didn't even one award.

Tekno they got nothing on you young man, shine on!

So the first three awards for the Headies are been
collected by representatives of the winners? I laugh!

No mind the mumu people and their mumu award...
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by felixtare(m): 5:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Who dey give dis one award? with all is rubbish noise making music coolWho dey give dis one award? with all is rubbish noise making music
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:16am On Dec 23, 2016
haryomikun:
Hottest hit maker ever in the Nigerian music industry??
Swerve abeg
Almost all his singles if not all are hits... go check it out bruv
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by ThinkSmarter: 5:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Baddoooo, bad anything, my favourite Nigerian rapper

1 Like

Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by ucmark: 6:00am On Dec 23, 2016
Best street pop.. WTF is that
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2016
stealthjustice:
I give ma own to erriga.
when will erriga be nominated self?, that guy street finish

1 Like

Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by whizzyjohn(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2016
grin thats my street Governor...OLAMIDE.. Yaaaaahgaaa...
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by Gagaboy1212(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2016
Small doctor gbera should have won that award there is no place you go that u won't hear that song go to those ras place like agege,ajegunle,inside the ghettos of lagos island snd even bariga self headies is given according to popularity of the artist
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by Hanendez(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2016
stevenson007:

THIS ONE IS A TYPICAL IDIOT O!
Don't take the name of the LORD GOD in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by iamharkinwaley: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2016
Gagaboy1212:
Small doctor gbera should have won that award there is no place you go that u won't hear that song go to those ras place like agege,ajegunle,inside the ghettos of lagos island snd even bariga self headies is given according to popularity of the artist
What are you saying? swerve jur, i say mk ucommot der

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by paradigmshift(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Legacyltd:
Shun Bebe chai some people get cap dem no see head wear am some get head dem no see cap wear anyway it alright atleast Headies self wear hat remain walking stick wey dem go design join am make him be real traditional trophy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u get mouth.. shun bebe song..olamide na gab
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by paradigmshift(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2016
Alirem:

seriki is far better,even reminisce n CO .olamide is just a hyped shit....
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by haryomikun(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

Almost all his singles if not all are hits... go check it out bruv
I have been following tekno since 2014. You can't argue this out with me. Tekno isn't even close to kiss Daniel when it comes to hits.

Tekno released the following hits

1. Pana- a nationwide hit

2. Duro- a nationwide hit too

3. Wash, dance, anything, Diana, where- B list hits

4. Alleluyah, holiday, Shoki ft tekno and b red- C list hits

Kiss Daniel

1. Laye, Raba(not his track but na him make am blow), Mama, Woju, jombo- Nationwide hits

2. Sin city, All God, Good time - B list hits

3. Molue, Shoye- C list hits

Tekno, best hit maker keh .... Where 2face, wizkid, D bank, p square ( van persie listens to p square wella o), ordinary olu maintain sef get mad hits pass tekno. Go check bro
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by haryomikun(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
paradigmshift:

seriki is far better,even reminisce n CO .olamide is just a hyped shit....
God bless you. Seriki is the best street rapper. Better than all the others. E just dey surprise me why he never dey make waves
Re: Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016 by paradigmshift(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
haryomikun:

God bless you. Seriki is the best street rapper. Better than all the others. E just dey surprise me why he never dey make waves

he will never make wave because he is not singing bom bom n CO... mediocre artist sells dis days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayorkun: "ASUU Strike Has Affected My Life Twice" / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Supports Teddy A / “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.