Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Meet Nigerian Lawyer, Fred Oyetayo Who Is Also A Computer Programmer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Nigerian Lawyer, Fred Oyetayo Who Is Also A Computer Programmer (987 Views)

Computer Programmer With A Degree In Computer Science Education? / Meet Nigerian Born Daye Jack / Human Right Lawyer, Fred Agbaje Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Lawyer, Fred Oyetayo Who Is Also A Computer Programmer by towel190: 12:42am On Dec 23, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4645157_fredoyetayoatthe2016nbaannualgeneralconference_jpegf28b76c425882ff3b928c36379d5a050
Fred Oyetayo refers to himself as a lawyer and an Entrepreneur but their is more to this 23-year-old lawyer who was called to the Nigerian Bar few years ago. Fred Oyetayo attended Afe Babalola University before proceeding to the Nigerian Law School, Lagos.

Fred is a versatile IT go to guy who self taught himself computer programming while in Secondary School. Fred's versatility extends from PHP, HTML, Ruby, Javascript and to some other languages. According to Fred, he has so far designed over 45 websites since 2012. He is also the Head of the ICT Section of Fresible Company Limited, a company he founded in 2013.

Fred designs responsive website using the PHP and HTML computer languages. His websites are always a wonder to behold as he designs using the latest technology and framework. He has designed for several top Nigerian companies and government agencies and he acts as consultants to some of them.

Speaking about how he juggles between law and website development, Fred has this to say

“ Writing computer programs is very easy for me. I guess it is something I was born to do and practicing law by the side just blends for me. It is really not hard especially when you plan your time well and I feel happy when I do this because I dont feel as if am actually working”

Fred is the Chairman of Fresible Company Limited and also a lawyer.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lawyer, Fred Oyetayo Who Is Also A Computer Programmer by towel190: 1:43am On Dec 23, 2016
cc freiburger

(1) (Reply)

P / These 8 Footballers Are Devoted Christians / Save This Nlander "Magnoliaa" From Committing Suicide (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.