Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Change The Way You Care For Your Beards With Metro Beard Oil - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Change The Way You Care For Your Beards With Metro Beard Oil (1330 Views)

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards / Stop Hair Breakage And Grow Your Beards With This Hair Combo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change The Way You Care For Your Beards With Metro Beard Oil by MetroBeardOil: 12:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Anyone who's growing a beard knows some of the struggles that come with it. Like itchiness, dandruff(beardruff), dry/coarse hair and all that. Some people (few) don't experience these issues (good for them). Now for the unlucky ones, that's where Metro Beard Oil comes in. Formulated with natural oils like Apricot kernel oil, Grapeseed oil, Castor seed oil and other essential oils, Metro Beard Oil gives your beard the nourishment it needs to help it become softer, less itchy, shiny, stronger, addictively touchable & blah blah.

This oil isn't for guys who can't grow beards. But for men who are growing beards or stopped growing beards due to the struggles. Now you can grow your beards with joy & no hassle.

Available on konga.com for just ₦1200. Yes.

You and your beards can now have a happy & healthy relationship together.

Re: Change The Way You Care For Your Beards With Metro Beard Oil by Fidelismaria: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2016
angry angry

how bout d ones for growing beards
Re: Change The Way You Care For Your Beards With Metro Beard Oil by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Fidelismaria:
angry angry

let me see what u got so far tongue
Re: Change The Way You Care For Your Beards With Metro Beard Oil by Fidelismaria: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
let me see what u got so far tongue

Clear as urs cry
Re: Change The Way You Care For Your Beards With Metro Beard Oil by MetroBeardOil: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fidelismaria:
angry angry

I'm afraid I have nothing for you.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Looking For Experienced Professional Tailors / How To Bleach Skin With Groundnut (evidence And Pictures) / New And Unique Braided Hairstyles 2020 Inspiration For Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.