Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' (24200 Views)

EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Read Governor Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As ‘directed By The Holy Spirit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by olusola200: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2016
Anyone who take fayose serious is another fool

He is just morking the prophet of doom

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by bart10: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2016
shocked Mogbe o! This is complete doom for Nigeria!! Na who we offend?
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Timfreds(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Segadem:
by the power confer on me as an apostle of the LORD, I hereby declare all the 21 statement stated above as null and void save No 19

You are a fake Apostle. U should know better.
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by bakkyfresh(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin..wow....lets watch and see na.....
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by adecares(f): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Sir, this your predictions are not from the Holy spirit,
The holy spirit won't use "may" in his words.
therefore, go and solve the probs in your state instead of putting Naija's matter for head,
Any way, my own spirit is telling me that you have an ambition of becoming Nigeria president in the near future that's why you are saying trash, if you continue speaking against the holy spirit the ambition won't come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Timfreds(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2016
Nigeria will live never to forget Fayose. Someone has to stand out, and right now he's the one. He's not all this follow follow governors concern only about looting. More grease to his elbow!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by youngmonie: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2016
Just another idiot that does not believe in this country and I hate people who are negative about everything. Fucking pessimists y'all can go and die. It is well with NIgeria amd this country would prosper and florish. And all you negative pessimists would be alive to witness it

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Olu317(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:
Fayoseeeeeeeee!

Salvation of the Yorubas coming from the East. The name of the MOST HIGH GOD BE PRAISED FOREVER.

Yoruba is blessed, they will never be able to fathom us, the more they look, the less they see, the more they concentrate the more confused they get, they more they listen, the madder they get!

Fayose, original son of Judah!!!
YORUBA RACE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A SAINTLY LEADER BUT SOMEONE WHO HAS HUMAN SYMPATHY AND RESPECT HIERARCHY AND SAY THE TRUTH, STAND BY IT ALWAYS AS IT OUGHT TO BE AND PERFORM HIS OR HER ROLE AS EXPECTED . NO MAN IS HOLIER THAN THOU, LET THE HYPOCRITES CONTINUE TO WALLOW IN PITIABLE CONDITION . EVEN IF I AM NOT A PDP MEMBER. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY YORUBA PEOPLE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE PARTY AFFILIATION INDIVIDUAL BELONG BASED ON CONVICTION AND IDEOLOGY . A TRUE SON CAN BE A PRODIGAL SON AND STILL TURN AROUND TO BECOME THE HERO PEOPLE NEEDED. GOD BLESS FAYOSE AND ALL THE TRUE YORUBA SONS,DAUGHTERS AND CROWN KINGS ETC. GOD BLESS.PROUDLY YORUBA.
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2016
Leboska:
As far as that presi_idiot is still ruling no good news will come out of naija
sounds like the musings of a man whose destiny is tied to the apron-string of the conventional economy and the 'limited man'. Be careful how you use your tongue if you want to eat the good of the land--for there is always an 'Oasis' in every desert.
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Nasjavier(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Fayose's prophecies will fail for one reason GOD LOVES NIGERIAS.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by texas1990(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
like this ediot said last year say boko haram will take over this country this year, and Biafra will be announced and become a country, dat people will die of hunger, dis guy ifayose is a stupid guy, he doesn't want good thins for this country, he is a number one enemy of our dear country Nigeria, let us come togeda and reject this mad man prophecy, even the ekiti he govern self are conplainin bitterly, yeye man.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by bams2999(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2016
is big lie prediction
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by demoBaba: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2016
May this guy no use mouth kill Obasanjo oooooo
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by texas1990(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2016
areteox:
sounds like the musings of a man whose destiny is tied to the apron-string of the conventional economy and the 'limited man'. Be careful how you use your tongue if you want to eat the good of the land--for there is always an 'Oasis' in every desert.
don't mind dat ediot Laboska calling someone idiot, here is my own prophecy for u and ur oga ifayose; Gos is set to punish all of u dat prophesy bad tin to dis great country Nigeria. ediot set of people, look at d mumu u were calling a whole leader of a country dat I lived in, idiot! no good tin will come of ur generation foreva, amen.
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Akazzy(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Lol. Mr Prophet cool down now, we ar trusting God that 2017 gonna be better okay, so enough of these heresies.
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by IYANGBALI: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. It shows that this man no get work to do. Why him dey do TB Joshua and Baba Adeboye work for dem?
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Authencity2012: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wooli osokomale of oodua land.
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Jblessing(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Timfreds:

You are a fake Apostle. U should know better.
it's only u and ur family dat I'll experience fayoses predictions and not Nigerians
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Jblessing(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Timfreds:
Nigeria will live never to forget Fayose. Someone has to stand out, and right now he's the one. He's not all this follow follow governors concern only about looting. More grease to his elbow!
in ur own wisdom someone dat predict doom for his country it's a hero...it will pay u if u go change ur mentality

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Cletus77(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Out of his predictions how many good fortunes did he predict for Nigeria?
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by akoko11: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
If u read d write up carefully u will see that there is a clause, he said unless we prayed Wat he said will come to pass. So, ur if we pray those predictions will b nullified but if we don't they may come to pass. I here by implore Nigerians to pray for Nigeria so that 2017 will b a better year than 2016. I pray that may it Pls God Almighty to turn d bad ones among d predictions to good n may d good ones b materialize in Nigeria in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Nasjavier(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fayose's prophecies will fail for one reason GOD LOVES NIGERIANS.
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by chibestjerry(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
eh number 16 is for sure nothing can remove MY WILLIE WILLIE OBIM MU...
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by kechywillz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Baba prophecy legitimate pass some prophets
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by stev120(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
the message is clear...doom awaite naija..oya efcc find wan allegation and lay on fayose bt u must knw dat u can only kill the messenger but u can't kill the message...shea.! na apc..ah!..unah neva see anything..hapi apc 2017..!!
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by Horbar: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
rubbish talk, the number four(4th) has already countered the number one(1st) at #470 to $1 Nigerian are suffering
Re: Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' by ITbomb(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmm, bookmarked again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels / "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.