Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Collections Of Funny Saying That Will Make Your Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Collections Of Funny Saying That Will Make Your Day (418 Views)

Little Daughter Exposed Her Curvy Mom, Saying That Her Curvy Booty Is Fake / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections / Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collections Of Funny Saying That Will Make Your Day by Africanpoint(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2016
1.Your current facebook location is
London.Your school is Ekiti state university.You work at MTN, South Africa.Your tweet is always from
Malaysia.Your BBM location is in Dubai
Your real GPS location is somewhere in Oyo State.But you want God to locate you this year. My dear,where do you want Him to start from?

2.You wear a nice suit everyday, no
one sees you.The day you decide to wear an oversize shirt, you will run into 5 of your exes, your primary school mates and your Facebook crush!

3.No sound on earth is louder than the cover of the pot dropping on the floor as you try to steal meat.

4.You think you know all colours until Yoruba people start sending you wedding invitation You'll see something like this: Acid Green on Fuchsia Purple with little touch of Ojuelegba blue.

Bride's family to wear Cockroach Brown with Custard Yellow.

Groom's family; Jollof Yellow with Fufu White.

Friends; Coconut White with Agama Lizard Head.

While all other guests should wear
Pomo Brown on
Alligator Pepper Green with a touch
of Onion Purple and Maggi Yellow.

5.The best way to know a Nigerian Girl's real name is to ask for her bank account details... That's when "Natasha Hills" turns to "Chinasa
Okoro lobatan."

6.When one's goat gets missing, the aroma of a neighbour's soup gets suspicious!

7.The real meaning of I'm finished
is when at night you lock the door to kill a snake and then electricity goes off..

Source --- www. africanpoint .tk

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Funny Saying That Will Make Your Day by Eazie351(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Very funny...the bank details part

Meanwhile, i‘m wondering if thats how dumb korean ppl are... their films now ehn

**most of them are high school movies
**girls disguise demselvs as guys and remain undetected.
**a group of friends fall in love wit d same girl
**d girl likes a guy who does nt like him & vice versa
**they feel reluctant to brush after their first kiss....

And my sistas enjoy watching them...dunno why :-(

(1) (Reply)

Seun So You Finally Unblocked Me / Nairlandres Best Album List Of 2016 / Freelance Blog Contributors Needed (good Pay)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.