Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Latest Fool On Nairaland - Babagoslow- New In America To Chase The Dream. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Latest Fool On Nairaland - Babagoslow- New In America To Chase The Dream. (631 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / President Barrack Obama Of United States Of America To Visit Akwa Ibom state / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Fool On Nairaland - Babagoslow- New In America To Chase The Dream. by walakolobo: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
Have you come across this goon? Watch out for him on NairaLand.
Re: The Latest Fool On Nairaland - Babagoslow- New In America To Chase The Dream. by redsun(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2009
walakolobo:

You are so fickle minded,like a miserable pepper selling housewife.
Re: The Latest Fool On Nairaland - Babagoslow- New In America To Chase The Dream. by walakolobo: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
^^^^what has he said?
Re: The Latest Fool On Nairaland - Babagoslow- New In America To Chase The Dream. by sjeezy8: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
no but i met the mad man who left his british passport for a naija one.

cool
Re: The Latest Fool On Nairaland - Babagoslow- New In America To Chase The Dream. by redsun(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
walakolobo:

People like u is why nigeria can never move forward,always talking rubbish.
Re: The Latest Fool On Nairaland - Babagoslow- New In America To Chase The Dream. by Beaf: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
Re: The Latest Fool On Nairaland - Babagoslow- New In America To Chase The Dream. by walakolobo: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2009
i thought there were less fools around?
Re: The Latest Fool On Nairaland - Babagoslow- New In America To Chase The Dream. by Katsumoto: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
Re: The Latest Fool On Nairaland - Babagoslow- New In America To Chase The Dream. by walakolobo: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
ask your moderator to check my IP Address and tell you where I am sweetly perched, you can only wish you be there. hahahaha.

(1) (Reply)

2010 Budget: Mark And Bankole Fights Over Venue Of Presentation. Yar'adua Shuns! / Climate Change Conf 09: where does Nigeria Stand / I Didn't Ask Yar'adua To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.