Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,082 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd (31783 Views)

Little Boy Rocking Native Agbada Entertained Crowd With Zanku Dance Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by vioment: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
WriteBoy:

You are a funny dude. I did not even see that curve coming. You have a nice way of writing.

Bro, thank man. I honestly didn't have writing in my mind, more so speaking my mind. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Shortest Woman: 19-year-old Jyoti Amge Is Under 25 Inches Tall / Film-makers Reject Dubbing Of Chinese Films Into Yoruba, Hausa / Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.