Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Recession Christmas Likely Response For "Do Christmas For Me" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recession Christmas Likely Response For "Do Christmas For Me" (405 Views)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession Christmas Likely Response For "Do Christmas For Me" by EMXTAN1(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2016
Heh, its two days to Christmas, with a bag of rice twice or more the price it used to be, workers owned salaries.Even bussiness people dont hear "you can keep the change" because even the also are crying! hundreds have lost jobs and thousands yet to get any. With all these and many more,be rest assured kids, ehm sorry "pikins" will come and say "uncle,aunty do chriseemence 4me" many others will flood ur voice to wish u a happy christmas, buh trust me if they leave and u didnt offer rice, they might take their wish with them! what are ur thoughts, plans for this festive period.Me ? Il get biscuits,sweets to share for the kids, adults, heh we wil fast together for this government becos am nt "understanding" again o.....merry Christmas in advance

Xtan

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Cry When We Feel Pains / Guys Let’s Discuss! What’s That Habit You Wish / Compatibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.