Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,042 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) (19280 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by jagabanban: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lagos State Motor Vehicle Registration Database to the rescue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Emade(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
which way Nigeria which way to go?
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by CHARLESTON007(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Life4Varnity:

Nigeria is now a Zoo

Now i bliv the biafrans

i am a yoruba but i am now in fully support of BIAFRANS

now i see reason why they call nigeria a zoo

if u come here and quote me, i still stand with BIAFRA..
an afonja supporting the Igbo movement cheesy i neva thought i will live to see the day
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Skain(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
SARS guys are known for that, they wine and dine with yahoo guys, they obtain and steal from suspects.
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Life4Varnity: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
CHARLESTON007:
an afonja supporting the Igbo movement cheesy i neva thought i will live to see the day

i dey vess jaire brother....

i am in currently in south africa chilling but dat naija no b wher person children suppose grow up

dat zoo is bleeped up

4 Likes

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by sayitout1: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
jagabanban:
Lagos State Motor Vehicle Registration Database to the rescue.

It was clear rubbery. The plate number has even expired and does not tally with the car model

2 Likes

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Life4Varnity:

i dey vess jaire brother....

i am in currently in south africa chilling but dat naija no b wher person children suppose grow up

dat zoo is bleeped up

ehhhh bad guy
baddest, S.A baba, boys must blow
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
SARS and the RRS don't really know which one is worse, those guys just pick up people anyhow, obtain you and still beat you up, I have witnessed them tear gassing people just because they wanted to put them in their van, people sitting and some standing watching a Man United match around past 9PM on Lagos Island. It's so crazy.
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by dacovajnr: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Life4Varnity:

Nigeria is now a Zoo

Now i bliv the biafrans

i am a yoruba but i am now in fully support of BIAFRANS

now i see reason why they call nigeria a zoo

if u come here and quote me, i still stand with BIAFRA..
Epistle undecided
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Legal, Licensed & Constututional Robbery
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by ewons1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
@OP.............From my personal investigation.......this is the detail of the vehicle used to harrase u by those so called SARS..(to me those guys ain't Sars but Robbers backed up by some dirty elements in the police)

Plate Number SMK517BM
Owner Name Mr. Alh Jimoh Ayanda
Color Custom
Model Datsun p/Up
Chasis Number JNIO7G122UO533814
Vehicle Status Default
Isssue Date 2013-06-26T12:24:44.667
Expiry Date 2014-06-25T12:24:44.667

1 Like

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by xreal: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
They were all in civilian clothes, although their black polo tops had SARS printed on it.

This is confusing.

This is also no NEWS, SARS are armed thieves.

I had encounter with some of them who thought they could harass innocent citizens in a bar in which I was sited.
After lots of drama, we got talking, I observed their recruitment process was dubious itself, and two of them were 'drop-outs' of NMS.
They were 'high' on hard drugs.

So sad.

1 Like

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Life4Varnity: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

ehhhh bad guy
baddest, S.A baba, boys must blow

boyz don blow jare baba .. na make digit dey pile up

#wireteam #alibabateam
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by id4krist(f): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
hedonistic:

So what exactly is your point?

His point is dat SARS collected their necklaces, jewelry, phones and never returned themthem[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=Life4Varnity post=52192205]
#wireteam #alibabateam[/quote oyaaaa....when you dey visit Egypt and Malay na
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=Life4Varnity post=52192205]
#wireteam #alibabateam[/quote oyaaaa....when you dey visit Egypt and Malay na.... #RespectTothemWirewire
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
what a country ?
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
angelTI:
First of all, I don't believe they are SARS officials. They are thieves disguised as such.

Secondly, who is Mordecai? Everybody is an artist in Nigeria undecided undecided undecided

Yea true, it's possible they are not sars. But he does not have to be somebody to be able to fight for justice, a shoe cobbler on the street deserves justice just like Buhari or anyone of us does.

1 Like

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Life4Varnity:

#wireteam #alibabateam

i dey fell u baba..... i go like hook up wit u
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Life4Varnity: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
nwakibie3:

i dey fell u baba..... i go like hook up wit u

Follow on IG eguntoja1

1 Like

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by hakimi1974(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
those sars guys are criminals, had a terrible encounter with them at cement bus stop, close to punch newspaper they forced us to stop and lie down, and at gun point ransacked my car and stole my laptop, ipad and my friend's mac laptop and some cash in the glove compartment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by muchex: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
these SARs guys are theives, had a similar experience. mine was kidnap sef cos they took my phone, locked me up. i had to beg some officers in the station to locate my house and inform my people. 100 thousand was the ransom that was used to bail me.

1 Like

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Ijaya123: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
That plate number belongs to Mr. Alh Jimoh Ayanda. It was registered for a Datsun Pick-Up. That's all the info I can get for now.
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mise7:
Could this be true

YES!! I know a friend who was robbed in Lagos at a Police check-point by the Police with guns with live ammunition. He is lucky to be alive
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Dare2Try(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ghen Ghen the licence criminals at it again, with my neighbour dog watching over our compound, I can sleep with my two eyes closed than a thousand SARS watching over our compound
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
they should jst scrap that nonsense called SARS, they dont have a regulating body unlike police that has ig or commissioners

1 Like

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
SARS re armed robbers in uniform

1 Like

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Airforce1:
Nigeria is fast turning to a Zoo
Nobody is safe no more.
M.A made that statement, and she right.
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by mrdino(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
SARS( State Armed Robbery Squad)

1 Like

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Berryfingazz(m): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Robbers probably, SARS probably...
Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by blackedwin: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
aminulive:
Musician says phones and jewelry were forcefully taken from him by the officers.

An accusation of robbery has been leveled against officers of the special anti-robbery squad (SARS) by an Instagram user with the name, KJV Music.
In a lengthy post, KJVmusic whose real name is Mordecai and signed to trailblazer music wrote:

This is a warning to everyone and It's also a step in the path to justice. Tonight at about 11:30pm, i and my team were headed for an event i was invited to on the island. we were all leaving from my sisters place which is at new oko oba.

We had not gotten past one street after my sisters' when our ride was blocked by[b] a blue toyota big daddy[/b] with registeration number smk 517 bm.

Out came 4 men carrying rifles branded with the Nigerian police flag. They were all in civilian clothes, although their black polo tops had SARS printed on it. They weren't wearing name tags too. Unidentifiable and maybe even untraceable, these men said we should get into their car without reason. When we resisted they started hitting us and that was when things became ugly.

They used leg cuffs to hit us injuring my brother on the head, fired shots in the air as we struggled with them trying to scare people who were coming close to the scene to intervene. They also took a phone, jewelry (neck pieces and a wristwatch) from us then got into their car not returning any of the items they had taken initially.

The problem with this incident is that these men, with the assurance that nothing will happen could have easily shot us dead or maimed us. I am employing people in authority to look into this division of the NPF. They can't continue to treat people like animals. Unfortunately we couldn't take pictures or videos because they grabbed the first phone we pulled out to record the whole thing. All we have is a picture of my brother's head injury and the plate number of the car they drove.

He further added that the SARS vehicle's number plates were registered with SMK517BM. The police is yet to respond.

http://politicsngr.com/man-accuses-sars-officers-robbery-photos/

the highlighted with this info doesn't tally I smell something

Re: Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
How can you be sure that these are SARS, anyone can carry a gun with cuffs, that doesn't mean they are law enforcement men.

It is wise to avoid late night movement , the guy could have been killed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. / Allison Sekegha Hosts Birthday & House Warming Reception (Photos) / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.