Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

How To Identify 100% Human Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Identify 100% Human Hair (1436 Views)

How Do I Identify Good Senator Material? / Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify 100% Human Hair by sopretty: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Hi Beautiful Nairalanders, As a hair dealer and with my few years of experience i have heard lots of ladies, girls and women ask this same question 'How do i identify 100 % human hair?well keep reading cos

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify 100% Human Hair by sopretty: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ha ha my Nairalanders 196 views without even one comment?
Re: How To Identify 100% Human Hair by meeky007(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
FTC
Re: How To Identify 100% Human Hair by RealYaks: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
While I agree with 80% of your method of identifying natural human hair, but the problem is 99% of the hair that always supply into the country is already fake. So there is nothing special about knowing whether the hair is fake or not, but thanks for the info.
The best thing to do is to try anything possible to grow your NATURAL hair, and for my contribution I will like to introduce you to this website for ways to go about it Best shoulder length hairstyles
Re: How To Identify 100% Human Hair by sopretty: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2016
99% but i believe there are still good and faithful dealers in human hairs, and that 1% includes me, am a kind of person dat believes if u sell trash to a customer, the customer wont come back not to talk of telling ppl abt u, faithfulness is key and i am faithful. I can say this anywhere No one has ever regretted or complained after buying from me
Re: How To Identify 100% Human Hair by sopretty: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Tnks so much nairalanders for your calls and patronage i really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Designer Ankara Blazers For Every Woman / Get. The Best Liquid Foundation From UK / Online Store – Available And Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.