Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,243 members, 7,839,287 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? (759 Views)

5 Marketing Strategies That Will Increase Traffic To Your Website / Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / Blog Traffic: How Do You Fix A Site Whose Traffic Dropped Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? by INFOTECH2: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2016
I have been running my website for close to 5 months now and I want to increase my current traffic.

I have not used paid traffic yet so I try to follow all SEO rules I know but I am still not getting enough.

Some days will pass and I will not get up to 10 views sef!

It's a wordpress site
I have SEO yoast
I try to build links
Do keyword research ( not an expert yet)

What do you suggest I do?

My website is: www.firstimedaddy.com
Re: Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? by INFOTECH2: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Any help here!
Re: Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? by INFOTECH2: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2016
Well, I don dey help myself.

One of the things I am trying to improve on is keyword selection.

My niche is for First Time Daddies and I try to use Keyword tools for optimised keywords for my articles.

My latest article: How to Prepare An Apple a Day For My Baby.

Link: http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/12/23/apple-a-day-baby/

Keyword: Apple a Day
Re: Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? by Aywire(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2016
So i was wondering how to give back to my fellow nairalanders this christmas... I decided to render my services to a limited amount of people.

Get your professional website design (domain name, web hosting, and 1 customised email inclusive) for just 24,999.99 naira only.

First five people to contact me before Jan 1, 2017 get this deal.

Terms and Conditions Apply.

Email me at namedisreal at gmail dot com
Re: Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? by teemy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
infotech2, i just took a peek at your site. first double your pages and make a routine of adding more regularly as your visitors would stay on site longer if more info exists. go to daddy/mummy forums and get more topics as well as drop links.
Re: Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? by ayufun: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
just continue adding quality contents. all these will pay off when your blog is 2+ years. add much contents in your first year, build backlinks and continue adding contents in your second year, build connection in your 3rd year. you should have a long term mindset in making money from blogging.
Re: Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? by INFOTECH2: 5:57am On Dec 26, 2016
teemy:
infotech2, i just took a peek at your site. first double your pages and make a routine of adding more regularly as your visitors would stay on site longer if more info exists. go to daddy/mummy forums and get more topics as well as drop links.

Thanks for your comment.

I would work on the pages asap

1 Like

Re: Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? by INFOTECH2: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Another blog post

How Colic Affects Your Baby

Though my baby is 10 months old, I remember I have not written anything about colic  and how colic affects your baby. My baby sometimes had prolonged periods of crying during the day which we attributed to colic but we never really knew the effect of colic on my baby.

These crying spells often took place during the evenings just before he was  to be fed and it occurred during the first three weeks of birth and when he was three months old.

But how does colic affects your baby?
No one knows exactly what colic is or what causes it, but many doctors believe it’s a type of stomach ache that occurs in spasm and makes the baby draw up her legs in pain. The pattern of crying would indicate cramp-like pains, the baby is miserable and distressed, then calms down for a few minutes before starting to scream again. This may continue for several hours at a  time, which can become tiring and upsetting for both of you.

http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/12/27/colic-affects-your-baby/
Re: Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? by INFOTECH2: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2017
How to Brush Your Baby’s Teeth.

Brushing of babies teeth is very important t their health. This would ensure that the level of bacteria is controlled on a daily basis.

You need to know that before your babys’ first tooth, there is bacteria in your baby’s mouth but these bacteria is not harmful to the gum of your baby as long as its being cleaned with cotton wool and warm water but as soon as the teeth begins to come out, you need to have a new plan

http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/12/06/brush-your-babys-teeth/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Youtube Subscribers 2017 Youtube Subscribers Free / I Need A Secondary School Management System (PHP Project) / Buy Traffic For You Website, For 7$ To 10$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.