Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain (818 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / 'I Have No Hand In The Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye' - Yahaya Bello / ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain by dukie25: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2016
Mr Augustine Wokocha, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers, has denied involvement in the beheading of a police officer during the December 10 legislative re-run elections.

A personal aide to Mr Muhammed Alkali, a Police DSP was beheaded during the election in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area.

Wokocha, a former Commissioner for Power, told journalists in Port Harcourt on Thursday that the allegation was a fabrication by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state.

Wokocha recalled that he was detained with others all through the period of the election and the last of them was released on Tuesday, December 20.

“Let me say without equivocation that there is no iota of truth in this fabricated allegation.

“On the election day, I conducted myself peacefully throughout the exercise against all provocation, even when I was illegally detained,” he said.

Wokocha urged the law enforcement agencies to thoroughly investigate the allegation against him to ensure that the truth was laid bare.

He said his political opponents in their desperation, recruited boys who allegedly committed several murders of so many APC members and made the local government area ungovernable.

“Today, the same people who were disturbing the peace and alleged to have masterminded some high profile killings in the area, are now enjoying amnesty from the PDP led state government.

“It is therefore condemnable that these same characters extended their dastardly acts to the law enforcement agents who came to maintain peace during the legislative re-run elections.

“What I find most shocking and amazing in this sad, most regrettable, ignoble act and situation, is the determination of the mischief makers to ensure that the killing is credited to me,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/23/rivers-rerun-no-hand-beheading-policeman-%e2%80%8e-apc-chieftain-augustine-wokocha/

Please pray for comrade Meebari John Mbari pictured below. Killed by SARS

Re: Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain by Atiku2019: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2016
cry cry cry cry Pathetic
Re: Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain by kcnwaigbo: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2016
why is this man not yet in police custody? Abi does he have immunity? The police will leave criminals like this fool and Akin Fakorede and go about setting up kangaroo panel to probe an audio that could be anyone's voice smh

Re: Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain by kcnwaigbo: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Wokocha, a former Commissioner for Power, told journalists in Port Harcourt on Thursday that the allegation was a fabrication by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state.

Wokocha was named by the arrested murderer and not the PDP

Re: Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain by AllTheWayUp: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2016

APC n Violence are like bread and butter

Amaechi the blood of those who ur thugs killed will be upon ur head and those of ur family.
Re: Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain by dukie25: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2016
Why is the DSS not arresting this man and Amaechi at 3.am?
Re: Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain by kcnwaigbo: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2016
dukie25:
Why is the DSS not arresting this man and Amaechi at 3.am?
because he has APC Immunity

Re: Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain by kcnwaigbo: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2016
DSP Akali might have died for nothing.The police are about to sweep his murder under the carpet because an APC Chieftain was fingered
Re: Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain by TheTrueSeeker: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2016
Few things to note from his denial or response...!!!

First of all, he didn't deny the fact that he is the Kachi Wokocha as his agents had claimed yesterday that he was not the same person called 'Kachi Wokocha' that was named.

Secondly, he did not mention for what offense he was arrested.

Who arrested him?

Was it the same officer that arrested him and his boys that was murdered hours later?
Re: Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain by kcnwaigbo: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2016
where is lalasticlala to do justice to this thread
Re: Rivers Rerun: I Have No Hand In Beheading Of Policeman -‎ APC Chieftain by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
Let me go and organize my own protest against Amechi , Ganduje, Oyegun including Burattai. They must be investigated and prosecuted by ICCJ.

Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party Will Provide Stable Electricity. Join Us / Nigerian Prisons Not Enough For Pdp Thieves – Aregbesola / Latest Buhari’s Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba – France