Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,124 members, 7,845,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Jay Jay Okocha:why I Retired From Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha:why I Retired From Football (361 Views)

Odion Ighalo Has Retired From International Football - Osasu Obayuwana / Yaya Toure Has Retired From Football - Agent / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha:why I Retired From Football by edunwablog: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Austin Jay Jay Okocha has attributed his decision to retire early from active football to lack of enough playing time. The ex-Nigeria international who dazzled the footballing world with his sizzling skills and breathtaking performances made the shock decision to leave the game in 2008. According to the Olympic Gold medallist, reduced minutes on the pitch of play triggered his exile from the round leather game, at the age of 34.I must confess that not getting a lot of playing time was the main reason why I retired from playing at a very young age,” Okocha told media men at a press conference organised by Star Times. “I believe that it is not worth it to train from Monday to Friday just to have 20 minutes on the pitch or sit on the bench on Saturday. I am very competitive.”
more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/12/jay-jay-okochawhy-i-retired-from.html?m=1

Re: Jay Jay Okocha:why I Retired From Football by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2016
No club want to sign him.Hence,his retirement from football.

(1) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Striker Wanted By Beijing Guoan / Scam Alert (C003AC386) / Glo-caf Awards: Kelechi Iheanacho,alex Iwobi And Nigeria's Super Falcons Win Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.