Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How To Reduce Data Consumption On Your Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Reduce Data Consumption On Your Pc (1054 Views)

How To Reduce Too Much Data Consumption In Windows 10 (100%) / My System Zaps Data Like Mad. How Can I Reduce My System Data Consumption? / Please Help Me How Do I Stop Excessive Data Consumption On Windows 10? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Data Consumption On Your Pc by nuelnik(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Is your Windows 10 eating a large amount of data
than planned? This could be the work of some
background activities occurring without your notice
while you were occupied with different things on
your PC. In any case, this instructional exercise will
direct you on the best way to control data utilization
on your PC.
Firstly, you have to comprehend that killing windows
updates is insufficient to diminish data consumption
as a few different applications on your PC could in
any case have auto-update features modified to begin
utilizing the web instantly certain activities are
started. The accompanying strides would manage you
through the procedure required in taking full control
of data consumption on your PC by just killing
Background Intelligence Transfer Service.

How To Reduce Data Consumption On Your Pc

Step 1: Launch task manager (Right click on
Taskbar - at the bottom of the screen -
select " start task Manager "wink. Read More (url)http://www.nueltech.com/2016/12/how-to-reduce-data-consumption-on-your.html?m=1(/url)

(1) (Reply)

Processor Upgrades / Opera’s PC Browser Now Features Quick Access To Messenger, Whatsapp And Telegram / Have You Seen This? Laptop Screen Is Red And Showing Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.