Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) (1130 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / Sex Starved Nigerian Man Begs For Sex On Social Media / Inspiring: Wow! Jobless And Homeless Man Begs For Job On The Street, Instead.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by kingmekus(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
A facebook user with the name Milk Sugar Honey but whose real name is Joy Chinwenmeri has called out another facebook user whose name is Stanley Maverick,According to the chat,the young man could be seen begging the young lady to come and defecate in his mouth,There are some stupid things a guy can do or say but I think this is the height of it,Here are some of the screenshots of the conversation.
Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by queenitee(f): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Where are the screenshots undecided undecided
Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
screenshot or u kno d rest!
Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by kingmekus(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
here

Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by kingmekus(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
More

Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by kingmekus(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Smh

Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by kingmekus(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
screenshot or u kno d rest!
i yaff put it.
Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by kingmekus(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
queenitee:
Where are the screenshots undecided undecided
its here
Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
kingmekus:
i yaff put it.

Nawaooooooo. Which kyn person be diz. shocked shocked shocked
Poop eatin?.. omg.

And shame let d mumu talk diz kind tin im sure hez insane.
Serves him right d gal did very well. He will liv in shame.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by Incredibleme: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Inyama... . So people can be stupid.
Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by kingmekus(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Incredibleme:
Inyama... . So people can be stupid.
my brother me I tire pass Dunlop.
Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by Vision4God: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wat is his plan?
Re: Man Begs Lady To Come And Defecate In His Mouth(with photos) by kingmekus(m): 1:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Vision4God:
Wat is his plan?
as in eh!

(1) (Reply)

See Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet / Why I Gave Birth In The US’, Nigerian Actor, Aremu Afolayan Explains (video) / Man Marries His Mother-in-law As Second Wife After 7 Years Of Secret Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.