Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,938 members, 7,841,604 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Php Quiz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Quiz (660 Views)

Most Confusing And Simple Maths Quiz / Dhtml Quiz: How Will You Detect If A Browser Support Javascript From Php Code? / Very Easy Html/php Quiz :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Quiz by bigmo1(m): 12:39am On Nov 18, 2009
I would like to design a website with an online mutiple choice quiz which will display passmark to the user. The quiz will aslo be timed. Can any body help with this task?
Re: Php Quiz by quadrillio(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2009
big mo:

I would like to design a website with an online mutiple choice quiz which will display passmark to the user. The quiz will aslo be timed. Can any body help with this task?
Do you want it done from scratch or you've done it to a stage and want an explanation further or what?

try as much as possible to make yourself a bit clearer.
Re: Php Quiz by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
this does not look like a quiz. rather a full project
Re: Php Quiz by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2009
you may need to use javascript get the timer working, thats if the user wont disable it
Re: Php Quiz by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2009
webdezzi:

you may need to use javascript get the timer working, thats if the user wont disable it
. . .or make use of flash for the user interface to overcome jscript being disabled. . .
Re: Php Quiz by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2009
yea
Re: Php Quiz by ogzille(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2009
I have done similar jobs in the past, If u want to have it done contact me on 07066839654
Re: Php Quiz by hostmot(f): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2009
Are you looking to hire a developer or are you looking for help with your code?

Post as an advert if looking for a developer, and post the problematic part of your code if looking for help.

That way, you can get valuable information depending on what you want.

Olawunmi,
Hostmot Sales Rep. (www.hostmot.com)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Add Online Tracking To A Website. How Can I Do That? / Professional Programer And Web Developer Needed! / Pls Help On Site Upload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.