Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items (27487 Views)

Anneozeng Ogozi Aid Foundation Visit Oldest Northern Primary School - Details / Dangote Gives Ali Baba N25m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business / Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by AlexReports(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
One of Abuja based famous Beauty Queen and Ex- Miss ‎Ambassador For Peace, Irene Onwuka has commenced in a big way the Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation project with a visit to Eagle Wings International Nursery and Primary School for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Lagos few days ago.

‎The self styled Entrepreneur and author storm the School for orphans and vulnerable Children t‎o distribute over 300 School Uniforms, Bags, exercise books with pen and Mathematical sets. The school which is located at 38. Araromi street Bariga, Lagos‎ also benefited from charity objective of Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation with supply of food items and renovation of some of the dilapidated class rooms.

It would be recalled that the outspoken beauty queen and Human and international relation graduate who embarked on so many mega multimillion naira pet projects launched her trademarked Non Governmental Organization -Queen Irene Onwuka Peace foundation – QIOP recently. The Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation has a core mission to successfully restore hope and joy to internally displayed and impoverished children whom has lost hope of proper nutrition, education and healthcare. It also set out to help empower women in western education, skill acquisition or businesses. 
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/12/good-work-queen-irene-onwuka-foundation_22.html?m=0

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by benedictnsi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
God bless her

Kind woman

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by AlexReports(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Follow @alexreports

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by AlexReports(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
More

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by edwardadex23(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING MY THIRD TO COMMENT FRONT PAGE TINZZZZ!!! THIS IS A GOOD OMEN FOR MY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS......HEADING TO THE BAR TO CELEBRATE MY FTC WITH A CHILLED BOTTLE OF HEINEKEN AFTER ALL THIS YEAR OF MY BEING A NAIRALANDER. LASTLY MY SHOUT TO THE GREATEST OF THE GREATEST DULLARD FOR SLEEPING ON THE HERDSMAN SEAT SORRY PRESIDENTIAL SEAT SINCE ASSUMING OFFICE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING MEANINGFUL OTHER THAN TRAVELLING AROUND THE GLOBE WITHOUT DOING ANY TANGIBLE REASONS....HE BETTER SLEEP TILL HIS TENURE ENDS SO WE CAN VOTE SOMEONE BETTER!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Godprotectigbos(f): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Y IS she so beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Lovelynature(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
This babe is damn pretty mehn

She would have been more beautiful without makeup

Beauty and good heart at same time. This is what being a celebrity is all about not showing off expensive wrist watch, bags and other needless expensive materials on social media while some people are dying in hunger.

Imagine some so called celebrities shamelessly showing a wrist watch or hand bag worth more than 2 million on social media. I have nothing against them. It is their money. But if they are too stingy to help the poor, why not keep their selfishness and pride off social media and stop disturbing the peace of the masses.

In other news, a dude just snubbed somebody's fiance last night and greeted his fiancee. Downgrading of high level
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by igbarasdynasty: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
THANKS FOR MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE WITH AN ACT OF KINDNESS....givers never lack

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Goldenheart(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Keep it real....

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by soath(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Omo see jollof. I dey hungry oo grin
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Beesluv: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Goldenheart(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
Y IS she so beautiful
u mean the makeover

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by clydedaniels(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oluk
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by ANIEXTY(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Today is my mom's birthday, tomorrow is my dad's own please show them some love 4 me !!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Outspoken Truly! Nice one.
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by FisifunKododada: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Divay22(f): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kudos to her
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Lilimax(f): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
Y IS she so beautiful
It is in their blood! smiley
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Remilekun101: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
First time Alex wont be in his pictures. Good development

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by alexarelano(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
She's beautiful
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Lilimax(f): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Beautiful babes and handsome dudes smiley
Una well done!
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by MrPresident1: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Queen Yellow grin
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by lawrenzi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Our beauty queens should be dark not fair. We should promote our colour instead of promoting bleaching...

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by victorazy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
The head sha, like.....beans!
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by iamharkinwaley: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Beautiful girl with a beautiful heart
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by soberdrunk(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
The way queen hold that Mic open mouth in the 3rd to last picture though angry angry
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kudos to her.
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by jasysandra(f): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Over fine kiss
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by Category1: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Congratulations to the hazibel In her ezabel
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by YeyeGirl(f): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lovely... Beauty wit d hrt of an angel... Diz exactly d kinda women I roll with... Women I'll learn from.. "Imbibe positivity in me"!!!! I also plan on openin homes for nt just orphans but also old ppl... All I need na 4 Christ in heaven to pick my call.. Making cash d right way is d best!!! Eternal happiness wud b urs!!! its Wel
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by YeyeGirl(f): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lovely... Beauty wit d hrt of an angel... Diz exactly d kinda women I roll with... Women I'll learn from.. "Imbibe positivity in me"!!!! I also plan on openin homes for nt just orphans but also old ppl... All I need na 4 Christ in heaven to pick my call.. Making cash d right way is d best!!! Eternal happiness wud b urs!!! its Wel smiley
Re: Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items by MrEboss(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Celebrates Burna Boy On Grammy Award / "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology / Aremu Afolayan Curses Government Officials Who Made Nigeria Uncomfortable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.