Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) (56992 Views)

Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Addicted2Women: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pidgin2:

Then all living females in your kindred must be dumb to you

No

I don't have females in my family

I was adopted from Pakistan
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Moodyup(f): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wow.. her face must really hurt!
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by propanet(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
\..
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Kebabs(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
And to think that she's a corper... I de go throw my crested vest away.
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by sarahade(f): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
propanet:
God is the owner of our lives not women

You dropped from heaven abi.
Whether you like it or not God has made women the instrument of giving life or not.
Mothers can decide they don't need a fetus and abort it.
Thank you sir
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by summerflame(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
is your moniker a partner with rape?
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by sarahade(f): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
propanet:
God is the owner of our lives not women.
Moreover man was already in existence before the introduction of a woman
Ma

Your comment is useless and baseless because there is no one in existence that can confirm your theory that a man came before a woman.
But what i do know for a fact is that children are given life by a woman.
Within 9 months she can decide whether you deserve to live or not.
Thank you sir
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Bishops10(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
femi4:
Seems she was the one driving.
At least NYSC is not responsible for this
Sometimes its good to read before commenting
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by BlackMystery(f): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Accident selfie grin cheesy..
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
after accident instead of u to call closeby people for help or ur familly membersu confidently brought out ur pone and even posed with mouth tuch am speechless.
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
selfie should be banned in Nigeria.... it is making some people to be daft.. especially this female creatures
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
I swear I just weak....Stupidity is just in u
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Ehinmola(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
What a foolish idea. An adage says a man hitted by a truck loaded with iron can never remember to take the registration number of the truck.
Anyway we thank the lord for his mercies over you.
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Ten12(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
De caption 4be: dying tins,slay queen
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Syjibrin(f): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Addicted2Women:

What drugs is she on ??

Stupidity pills ??

Women are naturally dumb

Next thing you know, she will upload the picture on Facebook and write "Accident is boo" "The car crash is Bae"

your Monica speak it all bros I hail oh Addicted2women indeed
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Walecoker65(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Am not surprised anyway,

Have seen posts like "I just die", "dying tinz", "accident in a bit" e.t.c angry
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by abimic(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Anyway, thank God for your life but taking a selfie at this point shouldn't be for public consumption but for remembrance which would be deemed fit to be posted online after a long while.
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by JuneOctober(f): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Some men can be dumb too. Dumbness isn't for a particular gender.
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by biggz82: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
In 2017 girls will take selfie after death in the mortuary. Foolishness of the highest order
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Ccdavies(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=DRIFTyKING post=52194960]A Nigerian female corper who almost lost her life in a serious road road accident has shared a selfie of her bloody face on social media.

The young lady identified as Judith also shared a photo of her mangled car and wrote:
"It's only by God's grace and love that we (my preg aunt, her 2 little children, the driver and I) were able to survive this. Words can't express how shocked, scared and confused I was and still am but am grateful to God that we all came out of it alive..."
After the cut is a pic of her before the accident.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/corper-takes-bloody-selfie-after-accident.html

Hmmmmm..but the before and after are almost the same if not for some slide difference..Ma thought tho..Thank God for Her safety and that of her son..
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by davbravo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
so this was the first thing she thought of after the accident...... Mtchewwwww, Iranu.... Thank God for her life though
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Adeevah(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Addicted2Women:

What drugs is she on ??

Stupidity pills ??

Women are naturally dumb

Next thing you know, she will upload the picture on Facebook and write "Survival tinz" "Accident is boo" "The car crash is Bae"

You are truly addicted to women bro
grin
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by son4century(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Some mad fellows have I.D cards.
Like this one

Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
She should wear her seatbelt next time because road rash is a female canine.
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Vikky014(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Addicted2Women:

What drugs is she on ??

Stupidity pills ??

Women are naturally dumb

Next thing you know, she will upload the picture on Facebook and write "Survival tinz" "Accident is boo" "The car crash is Bae"

hahahahahaha. no b small thing o
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Eazie351(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
See aw she nw looks nw that blood has washed d makeup
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by MrWhaley: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Addicted2Women:

What drugs is she on ??

Stupidity pills ??

Women are naturally dumb

Coming from someone who is Addicted2Women... Lols! gringrin
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by HAD3S(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chaiiii!!!!!!! Wetin b dis?? But on a more serious note ba, dem fit use selfie steal so many girls. Thank God she survived. See it as a second chance to give Ur life to Christ if Ur ways are not right wit HIM... Compliments of the season
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Very soon photos go get tags like
#MyDeadBody
#BurialTinz
#casketsocomfy
#TheyMadeSoMuchRiceForMyBurial

If na naija e go be
#IDonDie
#ThisMortuaryPplEh
#EverywhereDeSmellLikeDeadbody
#AbegOnFan
#SeeHowTheyAreDoingMyDeadBody
#AhSoNaHellFireIGoOh
#EdakunPleaseEppMeWithSmallWater
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Very soon photos go get tags like
#MyDeadBody
#BurialTinz
#casketsocomfy
#TheyMadeSoMuchRiceForMyBurial

If na naija e go be
#IDonDie
#ThisMortuaryPplEh
#EverywhereDeSmellLikeDeadbody
#AbegOnFan
#SeeHowTheyAreDoingMyDeadBody
#AhPersonJustCarryMyBreastGoDoRitualOh
#AhSoNaHellFireIGoOh
#EdakunPleaseEppMeWithSmallWater
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by wtfCode: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
And she have to take selfie bah angry
Re: Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
what a complete and utter nicompoop! soon people will be taking selfie from the grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic / Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.