Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies (3543 Views)

Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. / Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by GROOOVE(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
This happened last night at the headies award 2016.
With talented singer Eva's fiance looking to give Wizkid a congratulatory hug which turned out somewhat awkward. undecided
Check Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=528Vyvy8aJ0

Looking closely at the video, it seems rather unintentional. But all the same though this has got to be the curve of the year angry
CHeck out some reactions below
Lalasticlala Fynestboi

Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by onims44(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
bruhh.... grin
Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by GROOOVE(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
onims44:
bruhh.... grin
Lol... Screw live tv. I'll punch him in the face angry

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by DemonMonkey7(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] snitch b¡tch!
Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by DemonMonkey7(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]snitch b¡tch!
Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by GROOOVE(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wizkid finally reacts.. .

Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by kheengjay(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
buhahahahahhaha I felt that curve deep inside my spine...... shit pure definition of ghost mode.
Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Baddest curve ever liveth grin

Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by LesbianBoy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Click LIKE if you think wizkid didn't see him

And SHARE if you think wizkid saw him but chose to ignore him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by Young03(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Eva lord of the rings
Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by iamharkinwaley: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Click LIKE if you think wizkid didn't see him

And SHARE if you think wizkid saw him but chose to ignore him
Just say u need likes....
Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
I will support the guy if a raise a case against wizkid for emotional trauma.............
but wizkid that's total wickedness grin grin

Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Looool the memes are funny. grin
Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
This can't happen to my husband na grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by QuietHammer(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
GROOOVE:
Wizkid finally reacts.. .
Una no sabi other words apart from react? Haba!
Re: Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies by queenitee(f): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
No be say he didn't see him oo,what he meant was he doesn't recognise him..lol

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated / Naijaloaded Ceo Mankinde Azeez Just Wedded His Millionaire Girlfriend - Photo / Spiff Of The "Johnsons'" Celebrate Birthday Today With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.