Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Learn To Be A Witch. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn To Be A Witch. (3975 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2010
Chuksxp:

Those are some pretty bold accusations. Care to back it up with proof?
hes talking rubbish
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2010
[size=13pt]I have succeeded in winning plenty of people including you. . . . wink[/size]

toba:

How many pple have u succeeded in winning over to witchcrafty?
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin wink^^

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]mumbasa my dear merry meet and blessed be ! I want to thank u for finding time to share. . . honestly , i created this thread so that people would know been a witch isn't a bad thing just like the Christian bible have condemn it and still , the root of their practice is from the Craft -- so many proves from the bible but was twisted . Jesus turning water into wine , walking on top of water , causing of a live tree to die instantly is ( Black MAGIC SPELL) those are witchcraft but because the bible, a mind stirring book have been written to hide the real knowledge . nowadays in Churches u see the pastors and whatever tittle undecided undecided they can even blow breeze from their mouth and person of distance will fall down , that's what been a witch can do --- grin grin wink[/size]

Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]I have win so many people into Witchcrafty. . . .there's no harm for discovering the source of power in nature.[/size]

toba: How many pple have u succeeded in winning over to witchcrafty?
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2012
hey Ogag, so you stille here, eh? grin
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]hey my dear brother i have been waiting for u . of course , u know the Craft is the road to discover so many things that remain misery to other people . it brings solutions . grin

how is the family? wink
[/size]
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Miroslavklose: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I have win so many people into Witchcrafty. . . .there's no harm for discovering the source of power in nature.[/size]

Really? like who and who? tongue
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]hey my dear brother i have been waiting for u . of course , u know the Craft is the road to discover so many things that remain misery to other people . it brings solutions . grin

how is the family? wink
[/size]

great! grin
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]I have win so many people i cant start counting names here my dear u quit know that everybody here dunno reason the same way naah wink[/size]

Miroslav klose: Really? like who and who? tongue
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]Mine is doing pretty great too brother ! wink

Topic --- Start spending whatever time you can in nature, and really becoming aware of it... even if it's just noticing what's growing along the sidewalks you pass, or what time the moon and sun rise and set.

Nature is the first and best introduction to Witchcrafty. After all, Witch is a nature religion! grin
[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

great! grin
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Mine is doing pretty great too brother ! wink

Topic --- Start spending whatever time you can in nature, and really becoming aware of it... even if it's just noticing what's growing along the sidewalks you pass, or what time the moon and sun rise and set.

Nature is the first and best introduction to Witchcrafty. After all, Witch is a nature religion! grin
[/size]

Yes nature teaches us a lot. smiley
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
[size=13pt]PAGAN-NAIJA my dear brother i believe nature to be the purest form of life. No technology, no rapid advancements, just slow evolution over massive spans of time. It's beautiful to see creatures come and go, survive, change, and ultimately perish. There's no arguments in nature, there's no bailout plan, no jobs, no lawsuits, no crime. There's just... Nature grin .[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

Yes nature teaches us a lot. smiley
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]PAGAN-NAIJA my dear brother i believe nature to be the purest form of life. No technology, no rapid advancements, just slow evolution over massive spans of time. It's beautiful to see creatures come and go, survive, change, and ultimately perish. There's no arguments in nature, there's no bailout plan, no jobs, no lawsuits, no crime. There's just... Nature grin .[/size]

[size=32pt]EXACTLY!!!!!![/size]
I wish life was like that. sad
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
[size=13pt]Brother , i do understood how u felling . we live in a World where everything is possible. wink wink[/size]
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=32pt]EXACTLY!!!!!![/size]
I wish life was like that. sad
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:13am On Apr 03, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Brother , i do understood how u felling . we live in a World where everything is possible. wink wink[/size]

yes anything is possible. if we work towards it.
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:27am On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]My dear brother I'm so proud to see u know that everything is possible in the World we're living in today . whatever that is happening in the physical have already been programmed and controlled spiritually .Let’s go back to the Sumerian clay tablets. Could the Anunnaki be a race of reptilian beings from another planet? Could David Icke one of my satanist brother be right, that an extraterrestrial race of reptilian aliens are in control of this Earth? That they may have been in control of mankind since the beginning of time? I must admit it is interesting on how in the Ubaid culture, which existed between 5000 BC and 4000 BC, their gods are represented as reptilian looking. Why did so many ancient cultures depict their gods as reptilian? We have reptilian gods in Central America to the American Hopi Indians to East Indians. There is even an ancient serpent mound in Ohio. The Egyptians had their serpent god Kneph and the Phoenicians had their serpent god Agathodemon. Let’s not forget all of the Asian cultures with their multitude of dragons. Some of these dragons had god status.

Look around, there are all kinds of fire breathing dragons thrown into our myths, legends and history. Why was ancient mankind so fascinated with reptiles? Ancient civilizations believed that the reptilians originated from the Draco star constellation. The Draco system includes the star Thurban, which was once the North Star. The same star that Egyptian pyramids are orientated. what do u think brother? wink
[/size]
PAGAN 9JA:

yes anything is possible. if we work towards it.
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by highness111: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ogoaga4luv. I ll like to meet u personally or have a chart with u one on one email me ur bb pin or facebook address on christopherike18@yahoo.com

Tankz
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]You are Welcome my dear . i don't know why u like to meet me but I'll give u a chance if we're in the same nation . even as time goes , we'll surely meet someday . You can chat with me here i may not have time no drop u a mail and i do not use blackberry either . would have send u request on facebook but i have been blocked for a while now from sending friend request to people . you can send me friend request here is my facebook email: Isaacgladstone@yahoo.com

merry meet and remain blessed!
[/size]

highness 111: Ogoaga4luv. I ll like to meet u personally or have a chart with u one on one email me ur bb pin or facebook address on christopherike18@yahoo.com

Tankz
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by highness111: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ok. I ve sent u a request. When u confirm then we can talk. Here is public . Serious ppl don't do. Public . So we can inbox0each oda.but just know u ll help me in dis life. Thanks
Re: Learn To Be A Witch. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:14am On Apr 04, 2012
[size=13pt]go check your friend list I've already confirmed u.....privacy is very necessary is most conversations online . [/size]

highness 111: Ok. I ve sent u a request. When u confirm then we can talk. Here is public . Serious ppl don't do. Public . So we can inbox0each oda.but just know u ll help me in dis life. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is God In The Game Of Football? / Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity / A Korean DRAWS The Picture Of HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.