Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks (26120 Views)

Senate Orders Unfreezing Of Patience Jonathan’s Accounts / Reps Order Banks To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan's Accounts / Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by MrImole: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
APC is clearly not serious with governance.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by alsudaes1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na waa o
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by LorDBolton(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
An ignorant buffoon was telling me rubbish on this NL When I said the court erred by not confiscating the monies after the companies had plead guilty to money laundering.

Even if it's obama that owns the money, once it's adjudged laundered it automatically gets forfeited.

So many ignorant buffoons on NL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by AngelicBeing: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by HCF(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
humilitypays:
Is this how Buhari wants to enter the New Year; witch-hunting and victimizing the former First Lady and wife of the only man from the oil producing region that ever ruled Nigeria after the north milked Nigeria dry since 1969 Hmmm lipsrsealed
Can't we just look at issues objectively for once instead of attaching unhealthy sentiments to them?-Was Fayose's frozen account not unfrozen recently on the orders of a court?. You didn't think that.was victimization right?...
If Patience is accused of fraud, and she knows she is not guilty, let her go and clear herself...Definitely if she is not guilty she would come out stronger....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by almarthins(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
bellenornor:
This present government well at all?

Yes na, 200% certified sickness free. But na patience u go ask whether she well so. Mama peace need help now ! because she is about to rip to empty. Mama peace is now quiet like humble wife, humility has taken over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mehn!

All this companies associated with politicians! You here their name in paper once a while in relation with some huge amount of money and you wonder "was d country based in somalia? What do they produce? When do they recruit?

God help Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by almarthins(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
HCF:

What are you talking about?. Was Fayose's frozen account not unfrozen recently on the orders of a court?. You didn't think that.was victimization right?....Can't we just look at issues objectively instead of attaching unhealthy sentiments to them?.
If Patience is accused of fraud, and she knows she is not guilty, let her go and clear herself...Definitely if she is not guilty she would come out stronger....

Oga mi! Patience can't scale this one even with 1000 SAN. Water don pass gari o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by fkdmods: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
obailala:
I thought the report said the high court ordered the freeze?

Don't blame pchukwudi. He does not know how to read and comprehend. It is a trait inherent in many Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by BabaAduras: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
pchukwudi:
Silly writer. EFCC's officials are now high court Judges. Dumb heads.

Edit:

Mynd44 how could you put this crap on frontpage so soon? No particular court or judge was named in this poo, yet you guys rushed to push it to frontpage. Why on earth are you so subjective?

With guys like you supporting Thieves like Madam/Dame PJ, the very future of Nigeria is a complete mess. Buhari will come and go, but shallow thinking sycophants like you will remain.

How I wish we are back to the era of Buhari/Idiagbon, people like you and Madam Dame would by now have faced firing squad for the offence of cruelty to fellow Nigerians.

Thank your stars that you have a Civilian Buhari and Professor of Law (Osinbajo) leading the country now.

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by nehmi19: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
it's been long due
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by FisifunKododada: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy very good - all yam eaters most pay either now or later. cheesy
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by lastpage: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
pchukwudi:

Edit:

Mynd44 how could you put this crap on frontpage so soon? No particular court or judge was named in this poo, yet you guys rushed to push it to frontpage. Why on earth are you so subjective?

Hahahahaa!

So, you did not see the part where it was written that a Federal High Court Judge issued the Freezing order?

See how corruption has made you BLIND! shocked shocked

Tell, which work did this Patience Goatluck Jonathan do, to have over #5 Billion Naira and counting?

Be honest and think about the children, the orphans, the widows, the unemployed, e.t.c that are suffering as a result of the brigandage and mindless looting of people like Patience!

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by humilitypays(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
HCF:

Can't we just look at issues objectively for once instead of attaching unhealthy sentiments to them?-Was Fayose's frozen account not unfrozen recently on the orders of a court?. You didn't think that.was victimization right?....Can't we just look at issues objectively instead of attaching unhealthy sentiments to them?.
that's after Turai, Aisha, et al clears themselves too, Nigerians are just so daft and gullible, no wonder the politicians take you guys for granted.

Which politician and wife that has ever ruled or governed Nigeria can come out to say or swear by sango that they aren't corrupt, that they didn't loot public funds, if your Mr Anti-corruption fighter Buhari tries swear with sango, he won't live the next minute, nonsense angry angry

For now, Nigeria isn't ready to fight corruption and looting, when they are ready to, the president will start from his household and cabinet wink

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by fkdmods: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
BabaAduras:

With guys like you supporting Thieves like Madam/Dame PJ, the very future of Nigeria is a complete mess. Buhari will come and go, but shallow thinking sycophants like you will remain.

How I wish we are back to the era of Buhari/Idiagbon, people like you and Madam Dame would by now have faced firing squad for the offence of cruelty to fellow Nigerians.

Thank your stars that you have a Civilian Buhari and Professor of Law (Osinbajo) leading the country now.

You just mirrored my thought process. Nigerians blame their leaders foolishly and not realizing that they themselves are the real problem.
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by Bayelsarep(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Something like this........u
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by Bayelsarep(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Something like this........

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by Orikinla(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Christmas and New Year shopping things.
Corrupt judges are still in active business in Nigeria.
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by obailala(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
pchukwudi:
And which high court was that? Which judge gave the ruling? Which day was the order given?

And which efcc office ordered the freezing?... which efcc officer precisely?.... which day was the order given and which freezing agent was used?
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by sammyj: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
MAMA peace eyes will be like shocked shocked cool
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by duni04(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
A couple of months ago, I'd have celebrated this kind of news and probably condemned anyone supporting patience. Now I'm more circumspect and weary about whom I lend my support to.
A situation where some people are "allowed" to be corrupt while others are crucified and prosecuted for corruption is flawed and unacceptable.
If its ok for Abba Kyari to collect kickbacks right there in Aso rock under the Presidents nose, then everyone else should be allowed to steal. If its allowed for Danbazzau and Butatai to be corrupt and steal, then the same allowance should be given to everyone else. If its OK for Abba Kyari to nominate himself to the board of the NNPC and award dubious oil contracts to himself and cronies, everyone else should be allowed the same privilege.
Please nobody should get me wrong. I think Patience Jonathan is a thief and should be locked up. But that same treatment should be meted out to everyone that steals money.
If buhari is too timid, unaware, ignorant or oblivious of the wide scale corruption going on around him. please let him just stop this corruption fight all together in the Interest of justice and fairness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by ofuonyebi: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
with all these billions of money in mama peace account;.. the question is how much she dey earn for a year?

No doubt we have corruption recession in Nigeria...But all thieves of 9jas money go pay back by fire by force!

They can only run but they can no longer hide!...Tufiakwa!...thieves!...thieves! and robbers!
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by wexyee: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
humilitypays:
Is this how Buhari wants to enter the New Year; witch-hunting and victimizing the former First Lady and wife of the only man from the oil producing region that ever ruled Nigeria after the north milked Nigeria dry since 1969 Hmmm lipsrsealed
smh for u

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by obailala(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
humilitypays:
that's after Turai, Aisha, et al clears themselves too, Nigerians are just so daft and gullible, no wonder the politicians take you guys for granted.

Which politician and wife that has ever ruled or governed Nigeria can come out to say or swear by sango that they aren't corrupt, that they didn't loot public funds, if your Mr Anti-corruption fighter Buhari tries swear with sango, he won't live the next minute, nonsense angry angry

For now, Nigeria isn't ready to fight corruption and looting, when they are ready to, the president will start from his household and cabinet wink
So because others are corrupt, so therefore the corrupt ones that are caught should be let to go free?....

So because the local police hasnt arrested all the miscreants and petty criminals in the neighbourhood, so therefore, all the ones already caught and in custody should be released pending when a magic spell is swung and ALLLLLLL criminals are automatically caught simulteneously?...

If past leaders like GEJ did their job, people like the Turai that you mentioned should have been investigated and punished accordingly if found guilty. But the sickening attitude and mentality of the black man which pushes him to passionately defend any 'big man' is the reason why the cycle of corruption will never cease.

Of course if Patience and others are allowed to go untouched today, when Buhari leaves power and a new regime wants to investigate his current activities, there will always be excess supply of people with your kind of mentality who would jump out defending him and that's exactly how the destructive cycle has been perpetuated for decades.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by bumi10(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
ok
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by HCF(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
humilitypays:

From what u have written up there, it is safe to conclude that Patience is guilty of the allegations of financial crime leveled against her...

One can also conclude that you want the administration to look the other way and not prosecute her, since other former first ladies COULD HAVE BEEN guilty of the same crime and they were never tried, right?....

Now d question is-Would u have preferred a situation where the trend (of stealing by first ladies) continues without anyone taking the bold step of stopping it, just because former first ladies allegedly stole?.

As far as I am concerned, it would be foolish and unpatriotic of Buhari's successor not to probe and prosecute Aisha too if there are similar allegations against her(afterall her husband has already set a precedence)....Now imagine if such a system of check and balance is upheld, and people found guilty are punished accordingly, wont that help in its own little way?.

Btw, I am not speaking for Buhari or his party...I just believe no matter how long we(as Nigerians) have gone down the wrong road, its never too late to turn back...

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by pchukwudi: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
It's either you are sick or you did not read the article. Wonder why the waste of my time.

obailala:
And which efcc office ordered the freezing?... which efcc officer precisely?.... which day was the order given and which freezing agent was used?
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by willibounce1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Freeze everything like MMM!
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Only Nigerians will be fighting for a criminal to keep stolen money. This is why Ibori is hailed as a king and not as a common thief.
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by TheEminentLaity: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good thing the scales have started coming off. Check the ethnicity of the names you've mentioned and tell us why any normal human being should still believe Buhari is fighting corruption. All the funds being revealed for the former first lady only shows how much the other past first ladies have accumulated for themselves in silence. When older people talk about how the northerners think and behave and even feel about the rest of Nigeria the young from the south wouldn't listen. We would want to think Nigeria is America.

Buhari has made me love my people more, no matter how corrupt they are, because now I have accepted the Nigerian definition of corruption. A person is corrupt if either s/he is not Hausa/Fulani, s/he is not a member of APC, or and not a muslim before we look into their account balance and how they amassed wealth. Buhari is showing us how to run the government of the north, by the north, and for the north. The old order since the military that has plundered the country to poverty and underdevelopment, but they repackaged the story to '14 years of PDP naim spoil Nigeria' cheesy The other tribes follow suit consciously and subconsciously to support this normadic democracy. If they don't, Nigeria would be ungovernable or dogs and baboon would be soaked in blood.

Anyway, let Buhari finish his own, another would come and practice their Nigerian democracy that he is defining today.

duni04:
A couple of months ago, I'd have celebrated this kind of news and probably condemned anyone supporting patience. Now I'm more circumspect and weary about whom I lend my support to.
A situation where some people are "allowed" to be corrupt while others are crucified and prosecuted for corruption is flawed and unacceptable.
If its ok for Abba Kyari to collect kickbacks right there in Aso rock under the Presidents nose, then everyone else should be allowed to steal. If its allowed for Danbazzau and Butatai to be corrupt and steal, then the same allowance should be given to everyone else. If its OK for Abba Kyari to nominate himself to the board of the NNPC and award dubious oil contracts to himself and cronies, everyone else should be allowed the same privilege.
Please nobody should get me wrong. I think Patience Jonathan is a thief and should be locked up. But that same treatment should be meted out to everyone that steals money.
If buhari is too timid, unaware, ignorant or oblivious of the wide scale corruption going on around him. please let him just stop this corruption fight all together in the Interest of justice and fairness.
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by anwe: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
pchukwudi:

Edit:

This very clear who they are working for and whose interest they are protecting or trying to tarnished.
It is said what goes around comes around !
Re: Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
EFCC Is Working!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC / ‘Bury Your Head In Shame’ – Oyegun To APC / Buhari Arrives Abuja From African Finance Summit In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.