Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) (1759 Views)

Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / BREAKING: Lawyer Knocks Attorney-general In Abuja, See His Reaction (pics) / Lawyer Pulls Magu By The Ears In Abuja. See What Happened Next (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by chie8: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
This was shared by Akinwumi Foluso Olurotimi who wrote...

'Heavy Traffic on Gwagwalada Road. Commuters travelling out of Abuja are in for a hard time on the road! If you are travelling by road,  I wish you the best of luck'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/heavy-traffic-along-gwagwalada.html?m=1

Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by chie8: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2016

Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by chie8: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
chie8:
More
more

Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na wa....just speechless..

Lalasticla
Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by baybeeboi: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
The Traffic Situation un Abuja is becoming worrisome, people going to and returning to work from Areas like Mpape and Nyanya into the metropolis i just feel for them.

Last week i had to trek from Karu bridge to Nyanya (under bridge) because i couldnt wait for the traffic and i was 1hr faster on foot.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by Justiyke4u: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
People are very funny. Next year December they will still repeat the same thing
Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by obongtunji: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Thank God I'm not traveling this time around, i get scared anytime I'm traveling for Christmas because of this road.
Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by Sealeddeal(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dirty Abuja.
Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by Nutase: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by biaframustcome: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Is this the so called Abuja?

Tufiakwa
Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by Molly1991(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
This is the outskirts of Abuja main town this should be gbwako or giri village of gwagwalada.
Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by Vision4God: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Xmas season..... Waow
Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by malton: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Dirty Abuja.
biaframustcome:
Is this the so called Abuja?

Tufiakwa

Your ignorance is legendary.

Travel, nbanu.

Receive sense, for where.

Have you guys been programmed to be negative all your lives?

Tufiakwa!

Your people are the majority there. Should the government begin demolition so as to upgrade it to Abuja standard, it's those same lame fingers you'd use to scream (type) "blue murder!" Igbos are being targeted out of jealousy, bla bla bla.

Nawao!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic Along Gwagwalada Road,Abuja(See Photos) by basilo102: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
malton:

Your ignorance is legendary.

Travel, nbanu.

Receive sense, for where.

Have you guys been programmed to be negative all your lives?

Tufiakwa!

Your people are the majority there. Should the government begin demolition so as to upgrade it to Abuja standard, it's those same lame fingers you'd use to scream (type) "blue murder!" Igbos are being targeted out of jealousy, bla bla bla.

Nawao!
Lol, you typed bullshyte, the road is already multilaned and need no demolition, even if it is outskirts its a very shitty expressway. GEJ dualized this road into a multilaned express, it was single and narrow before, he was yet to put finishing touches before buhari came and work stopped now everwhere is shitty. Igbos don't live in shitty shanties and there no such in the east in the first place, the only demolition that affects igbos most is market demolitions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019 Hope Aih.dr. Sule Lamido (con) / On The Recent British Proclamation On Biafra / Nnamdi Kanu's Father's Bombshell: South East Governors Have Failed Ndigo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.