Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Call For Management Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call For Management Services (845 Views)

Recruitment For Management Graduate Trainees At Food Concepts Plc (lagos) / Apply For Management Trainee Position At Dangote Cement / Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Management Services by Peacefultosin: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Compliment of this season to everyone!

Do you need someone to take care of your stock taking exercise, audit of financial records and general admin functions during this holiday period? Do not hesitate to call me on 08130010714 between Dec 24th and Dec. 27th, 2016.

I am a graduate of Economics and an Associate Accounting Technician. I am experienced in Audit, Store keeping and Accounting functions. I currently work as an Accountant and I reside in Lagos.

I hope to hear from you on 08130010714.
Re: Call For Management Services by Standardcosting(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Peacefultosin:
Compliment of this season to everyone!

Do you need someone to take care of your stock taking exercise, audit of financial records and general admin functions during this holiday period? Do not hesitate to call me on 08130010714 between Dec 24th and Dec. 27th, 2016.

I am a graduate of Economics and an Associate Accounting Technician. I am experienced in Audit, Store keeping and Accounting functions. I currently work as an Accountant and I reside in Lagos.

I hope to hear from you on 08130010714.
You don't advertise audit service and assurance engagements.
Re: Call For Management Services by Peacefultosin: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2016
I did not mean audit for external purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Bolafolu Foodfillment Limited is currently recruiting. Two available post / UAC Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Scheme / Federal Civil Service (FCSC) List Of Shortlisted Candidates Interview 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.