Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

05 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Of Any Size. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 05 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Of Any Size. (399 Views)

Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

05 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Of Any Size. by Tomisblog(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2016
SIMPLE WAYS TO GET RID OF PIMPLES

I myself have battled a lot of pimple problem on my face since I was thirteen, I think. And it hasn't been easy cos I've used different kinds of creams and expensive ones too. The reason why i found it difficult to get rid of it was because I got to realise late about home remedies that I can purchase easily.

Try the following home remedies, and get rid of pimples now:

1. CUCUMBER: I did an online research, and found out that cucumber makes the skin feel easy and smooth. You can apply cucumber in your face by grinding it into smaller pieces and applying your face.
Cucumber has a lot of nutrient in it such as vitamin k which aids blood coagulation.

2. STEAM: Sometimes when you apply creams to your face, it doesn't perform very well on your skin as it should , this is simply because your skin has been clogged. To unblock your skin pores, you steam it, it helps in opening your skin pores and also lets your skin breathe, yeah, I know it sounds weird but it's the truth. It also gets rid of bacteria, dirts and most especially oil trapped in the pores .

3. GARLIC: To me, I don't like garlic, cos it makes the mouth stink. But for the skin it is a natural antiseptic used for killing bacteria.

4. STAY CLEAN: Your everyday life might be very industrious, but make sure you stay clean. Pimples are caused by dust, oil which leads to bacteria.
Always wash your face with like warm water and soap, make sure you use the sponge three times a week. And also try to inspect you towel or clothes.

5. BENZOYL PEROXIDE: Each time a make a research for skin care to clear pimples, I always come across the benzoyl peroxide, I don't know how much it is though. It helps to dry out excess oil, according to wiki how and kills the bacteria that blocks your skin pores.

Other cleaning agents are ice, aloe vera, banana peels, and so many more. Replace these things with creams and you'll see the difference and save more.

Add yours.
Re: 05 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Of Any Size. by Tomisblog(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

HEALTH TIPS: Prevention From Malaria During Festive Period ( Xmas & New Year) / Twins From Different Fathers In One Womb / 5 Misconceptions About Epilesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.