Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom (14588 Views)

Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by sanandreas(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
abuayman:
I simply hate this type of heading.
A corper was simply kidnapped by some kidnappers, Shikenan.
What's herdsmen there for?

Same Fulani herdsmen kidnapped a monarch in delta state. These herders are armed robbers in disguise. If we should face these fulanis like oil pipeline they would never cross kogi to South.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by talktimi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Buhari and el Rufai should talk to their boys, call them to order.

Nigerian army will never see these Libyan herdsmen but will rush to the Niger Delta to commit nuisance cool

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by browniecay: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dear Lord, deliver this innocent ladies and corper from the grip of these so called Fulani Herdsmen.

BTW,
I don't understand what these Fulani Herdsmen are turning themselves into in this country. May they be punished for all their atrocities by anything they are serving.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by Btruth: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fulani too has started their own too.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by anunimus(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
iVentHub:
As at the last time we chatted she was still searching for a PPA, may God protect her and bring her back safely
myself and Grace were in the same volunteer for sanitation committee in camp.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by chumaster(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
JuneOctober:

Well the abduction part isn't funny. I know that.
But imagining them thinking like a malu is what amuses me.
and peoples' lives are being made terrible bc of the malu mentality(according to you).

To me it irritates the mind, nothing is amusing there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by jamesbond0007(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Since Buhari became the president, fulani men have gone mad. Please dnt expect Buhari to condemn this stupid act by his kinsmen. Those who voted for APC, tell me the difference btw GEJ and the present administration in terms of kidnapin and killings? Have anything changed? I pity the minority ethnic groups in the north, God is ur comforter.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by Opiletool(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bolustic:
To be frank, NYSC is a waste of time. It's about time we did away with it.

I hardly see core northerners come down south to serve, so what is the unity there?

Sadly, so many undergraduates won't agree to this. Tell them Nysc is a waste of time, they will argue with you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by Dotman2210(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bolustic:

I hardly see core northerners come down south to serve, so what is the unity there?
Only very few of them...during my camping in Ekiti they were much but still have highest no of those that relocate back to North
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by Opiletool(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
jbolt:
Why is it that corpers are always on the bad side of any news? As a corper, i don dey fear o. When did being a corper makes you susceptible to evil in Nigeria?

No be only you. I don't even feel like putting on that NYSC cap anytime I'm travelling just to avoid unfortunate situations like this. But I pray it will never be our portion. No evil of any form will form against us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by Opiletool(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dotman2210:

Only very few of them...during my camping in Ekiti they were much but still have highest no of those that relocate back to North

They do that every year, and are always favoured. 99percent of them relocate back to north.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by JuneOctober(f): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
chumaster:
and peoples' lives are being made terrible bc of the malu mentality(according to you).

To me it irritates the mind, nothing is amusing there

When they killed people in Enugu side some months back and took out their hearts, cut off their arms and some their legs, I felt really bad.
Why would someone wake up one morning and feel like harming his fellow human. That's bad.
And you're right. It's irritating to the mind.

To the Fulani herdsmen, Nemesis will soon catch up with una. undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by samsard(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
abuayman:
I simply hate this type of heading.
A corper was simply kidnapped by some kidnappers, Shikenan.
What's herdsmen there for?
Are you a herdsmen? or you think be specific is politically incorrect?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by Egware007(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Is high time the FG do something abt dis fulani herdsmen...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by Dotman2210(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Opiletool:

They do that every year, and are always favoured. 99percent of them relocate back to north.
Imagine,no wonder they are the way they are
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by thonyrule(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nawa o, fulani don tear eye finish o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by Emperormartin(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fulanis kidnapping ordinary citizens n demanding millions!!!! Is kidnapping business now part of their jihad?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by ph3gnom: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bolustic:

You just said my mind. Imagine the kind of such stories about our corpers this year alone and yet govt of d day does not deem it wise to scrap
NYSC why because some folks see it as tool for foisting national unity at expense of mostly the southern region.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by intruder15(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fulani herdsmen
d way the media portrays every atrocity to herdsmen is becoming stale.
so u mean herdsmen left their cows, attacked travellers to rob them and even kidnap some demanding for ransom? Na WA o...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by onward4life(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
mostyg:
They are armed robbers and kidnappers simple. Why put Fulani herdmen?
I have never seen a news headline saying Yoruba kidnappers or Delta armed robbers. These criminals are in all tribes, there is no need of labelling one tribe when it comes to reporting crime.

The reason Fulani is indicated is because they hustle where you sleep. You they know all the route in your state.
Calling them Fulani means they are not to be ignored.

Remember they never commit in city center unlike are criminals
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by mostyg(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
onward4life:

The reason Fulani is indicated is because they hustle where you sleep. You they know all the route in your state.
Calling them Fulani means they are not to be ignored.

Remember they never commit in city center unlike are criminals

I really don't understand you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by bart10: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bubu's beloved kinsmen wrecking havoc since 1900.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bolustic:

Good morning
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by onward4life(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
mostyg:

I really don't understand you

It means the issue of Fulani activities has to be looked into with both eyes. They appear weak and innocent. They don't pay house rents and are not of any economic value in rural areas where they hold sway.

Forget ppo calling them selves gangsters on cameras.

Fulani could kill as much time and ppo in one raid,

They are the real phantom family.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by ultimate73(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
NYSC KILLED MY BEST FRIEND
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by chumaster(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
JuneOctober:

When they killed people in Enugu side some months back and took out their hearts, cut off their arms and some their legs, I felt really bad.
Why would someone wake up one morning and feel like harming his fellow human. That's bad.
And you're right. It's irritating to the mind.

To the Fulani herdsmen, Nemesis will soon catch up with una. undecided
their Oga at the top is keeping mute about it though.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by mujaya1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bleep any nairalander that use word fulani herdman to commit a crime and post it here,why you people called hausa,yoruba,igbo with there name,i am proud to be a fulani from senegal to cameroom we are one.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by Kylekent59: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Eyaa. She dey my platoon 7. All dis kidnappers will not go scot free.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by ezechinwa2: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
chuose2:
Eversince this jihad seeking Govt got into Power, we have been suffering these killings.

Adeboye cannot escape hell, for helping bring this tyrannical jihad govt to power.

NO TRUE CHRISTIAN WOULD BLESS A JIHADI SEEKING GOVT.

If only we put religion aside for once in this country, we wouldn't have been in this mess.

nepa cannot provide light what solution do we apply prayer*

Our roads are bad what solution do we apply "prayer"

girls get kidnapped and raped what solution do we apply "prayer"

Politicians steals our money what solution do we apply 'prayer'

my question is, why can't Nigerians or better still Africans apply their God given brains to tackle our problems, the Whites are busy thinking and improving in various sectors from science to medicine but we are here giving our hard earned money + stolen money to our pastors and we expect Nigeria to get better?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by antum: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
When I refused to vote B, a Fulani man, my friends gave me many names. Nigerians that voted this man must reap it. Never again should a Fulani man be voted as president in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by doskie(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
mostyg:
They are armed robbers and kidnappers simple. Why put Fulani herdmen?
I have never seen a news headline saying Yoruba kidnappers or Delta armed robbers. These criminals are in all tribes, there is no need of labelling one tribe when it comes to reporting crime.
intelligent observation. Infact i don't believe fulani herdsmen have the level of sophistication it takes to successfully kidnap a person and communicate with the parents. These are robbers and kidnappers not necessarily fudede cattle rearers.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Female Corper In Kwali, FCT. Demand N15m Ransom by Coolgent(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fulani are the most wicked people in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC-NIM Result / NYSC 2016 Batch A Mobilization, Timetable And Registration Important Update / Is Allowee Now N19,600? - How Much Were You Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.