Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram (11421 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / IPOB Replies The Nigerian Army, Accuses Them Of A Kill And Deny Tactics / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram by Bitterleafsoup: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
BCharles:
I just noticed another FUNNY Moniker here (Bitterleafsoup) cheesy cheesy

I was curious and rushed to her dp BUT didnt spend up to 1sec dere due to what i saw

Chai, characters dey here o......

The other one na Menstrapad. cheesy

Ok o.......
What did you see?
Re: Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram by BCharles: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
What did you see?

A beautiful Lady staring at me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram by Bitterleafsoup: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
BCharles:

A beautiful Lady staring at me cheesy
kiss
Re: Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram by misteryman: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2016
uchennaq:
Can you withstand the sound of a common .22 calibre pistol? Why is it that people just type rubbish without thinking. Can you do simple obstacle crossing? Can you stay in the bush under hot sun for just 30mins

The worst statement that I have read on nairaland.
Re: Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram by misteryman: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
uchennaq:
Can you withstand the sound of a common .22 calibre pistol? Why is it that people just type rubbish without thinking. Can you do simple obstacle crossing? Can you stay in the bush under hot sun for just 30mins

Rubbish Talk and don't quote me again:
Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 276,000 Pregnancies Expected This Year In North East / Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation Can’t Stand, Says Edo APC Chairman / Ake Palace Mayhem: Amosun And His Aides Accussed Of Causing Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.