Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) (46518 Views)

Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / 9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Pranaya:
Wizkid is so short undecided
But him money tall like cocoa house for Ibadan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Drienzia: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
what's that one undecided undecided,Do you know if am older than you?...
You no sabi fear sister abi
buh u've taken the greeting already before I quoted u. BTW who told you..u older than me
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Pranaya(f): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Mufasa27:

But him money tall like cocoa house for Ibadan grin
doesn't change the fact that he's short smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2016
dacovajnr:
That's why we have OLX grin Sell it!

Haba. I been think say u wan frame am.....
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Handsomecole:
Dem never tell me say OLX and Jiji Don crash undecided

I never hear say then crash o. Nah to sell am for nairaland reamain b dat .............
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Money talk, bullshit works, money talking, bullshit...keep quiet
#attitude-tyns
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by lizzypro: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2016
nice
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by jacko007(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
i love this...so humble ...48 laws of power at work....

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Straight up no time... I know thse shoe is gonna worth up to 50K if not more sef undecided considering his status
Lexusgs430:

I never hear say then crash o. Nah to sell am for nairaland reamain b dat .............
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
buh u've taken the greeting already before I quoted u. BTW who told you..u older than me
my instinct tongue tongue tongue
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2016
illuminaty:
....person like Davido no dey know say person dey humble....hin go tk ur humility for foolishness

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Pranaya:
Wizkid is so short undecided
ur boyfriend dat is tall, how many people don bow for am ?? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
Person like you go like poor poor things well well
poor poor things how? You can lick anyone's ass I don't care. Seth thou a man diligent in his business, he shall stand before kings and not mean men. note: I shall stand before kings and not bow
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Drienzia: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
my instinct tongue tongue tongue
na wa for u... So er u from UGH, ughievwen,Okpe,uvwie orogun or Agbarho
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2016
amdoyin82:
you don't get it. Everybody want to be respected. It is obvious that wizkid is happy with the way he greeted him. Leave the guy alone. He knows wat he want.
Bro, somethings are just what the Bible refers to as eye service and men pleasers. Pharisee
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by braine(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2016
illuminaty:
East bowing to the west......*picks race b4 dem ipod comes for my big head*... grin

Hahahahaha! Nice one bro, nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
na wa for u... So er u from UGH, ughievwen,Okpe,uvwie orogun or Agbarho
okpe/uvwie
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Pranaya:
doesn't change the fact that he's short smiley smiley
OK, what ask you a personal question
Which one would you prefer
A short rich guy or a tall broke niqqa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Handsomecole:
Straight up no time... I know thse shoe is gonna worth up to 50K if not more sef undecided considering his status

50K shoes no too cost nah. If nah N250K, then we are talking ........................
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by teebillz: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2016
cecemat:

grin grin grin ;DTeebillz au market na?

Baba, market still dey sell o. Forget those things wey you dey hear.

3 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Pranaya(f): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2016
Mufasa27:

OK, what ask you a personal question
Which one would you prefer
A short rich guy or a tall broke niqqa grin
My preference is not among the option smiley smiley
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2016
AvsGot007:
get money and earn respect, don't fight for respect!!
let money do the fighting
money comes with fame and respect

Really?
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Drienzia: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
okpe/uvwie
DAT means u live around there ... By the way, watin carry u come Nairaland?
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by spartan50(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2016
AvsGot007:
get money and earn respect, don't fight for respect!!
let money do the fighting
money comes with fame and respect
money doesn't give you respect.. Your legacy would... Don't be blinded
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Pranaya:
My preference is not among the option smiley smiley
The you are a f**Kin robot
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
DAT means u live around there ... By the way, watin carry u come Nairaland?
lol.....see Christmas question.... grin grin grin
Nothing serious
And you?
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
teebillz:

Baba, market still dey sell o. Forget those things wey you dey hear.
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Ddy(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2016
fbtowner:
2 short guys tongue

Still making their cash. u wey tall, how much dey ur account or u still dey wait for MMM?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by kelzgie: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Ddy:

Still making their cash. u wey tall, how much dey ur account or u still dey wait for MMM?
Doesn't change d fact DAT dey are short..
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Pranaya(f): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Mufasa27:

The you are a f**Kin robot
your opinion
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2016
kelzgie:

Doesn't change d fact DAT dey are short..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) by Drienzia: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
lol.....see Christmas question.... grin grin grin
Nothing serious
And you?
I ..I ..I angry actually came here to look for trouble tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) / Moji Olaiya’s Death: How 3 Notable Nollywood Stars Died Within 30 Days / Churchill Makes Appearance As Tiwa Savage Performs At Wells Carlton Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.