Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Can Help You Design A New/existing Blog For Just #3,000. Order Here!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can Help You Design A New/existing Blog For Just #3,000. Order Here!!! (608 Views)

Would Help You Design A Professional Site And Suggest A Niche For You / How Can I Transfer My Existing Blog To Another Website Domain? Any Implications? / I Can Help You Design A New/Existing Blog For Just #3,000. ORDER HERE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Design A New/existing Blog For Just #3,000. Order Here!!! by Error111: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Mods, Please help a brother, na the
economic recession

I need cash for a project I'm currently working on, I can't go out to work full time, so I just want to turn my skills into quick cash right now using this medium.

I will Install & design your blog for just a #3,000 within 24 hours.

See examples from my recent projects:

www.goodiestech..com

www.dailyschoolgist..com

www.nigeriaschoolsupdate..com

www.mtechcity..com

www.vineck.com

www.asferuwa..com

www.rockstargist.com

And lots more

If you are interested in this service, kindly send an Whatsapp/SMS/Call to 07064272729 or email: owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com

Note:
The first 5 people to order for this service will be given a Facebook group with 5,000 members for free.
Re: I Can Help You Design A New/existing Blog For Just #3,000. Order Here!!! by Error111: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Available
Re: I Can Help You Design A New/existing Blog For Just #3,000. Order Here!!! by baysan(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
can you teach and guide me, i want to start a blog
Re: I Can Help You Design A New/existing Blog For Just #3,000. Order Here!!! by GoodyOG: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Error111:
Mods, Please help a brother, na the
economic recession

I need cash for a project I'm currently working on, I can't go out to work full time, so I just want to turn my skills into quick cash right now using this medium.

I will Install & design your blog for just a #3,000 within 24 hours.

See examples from my recent projects:

www.goodiestech..com

www.dailyschoolgist..com

www.nigeriaschoolsupdate..com

www.mtechcity..com

www.vineck.com

www.asferuwa..com

www.rockstargist.com

And lots more

If you are interested in this service, kindly send an Whatsapp/SMS/Call to 07064272729 or email: owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com

Note:
The first 5 people to order for this service will be given a Facebook group with 5,000 members for free.

BLODDY SCAMMER SPOTTED
pls disregard the qouted post.the guy is a scammer.
www.goodiestech..com belongs to me and was designed by me alone and not the bloody qouted scammer...

contact me via goodluckokereke@gmail.com if you need the blog design.

Re: I Can Help You Design A New/existing Blog For Just #3,000. Order Here!!! by Error111: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
baysan:
can you teach and guide me, i want to start a blog
Yes

kindly contact me via my email: Owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com
Re: I Can Help You Design A New/existing Blog For Just #3,000. Order Here!!! by Error111: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: I Can Help You Design A New/existing Blog For Just #3,000. Order Here!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2016
scammers that's wat theg do, claiming war they re not. imagin someone promisinf to give out 5 fb groups wit not less than 5000 members.lol tell that to those who cares to believe.
scammers that's wat theg do, claiming war they re not. imagin someone promisinf to give out 5 fb groups wit not less than 5000 members.lol tell that to those who cares to believe.
Re: I Can Help You Design A New/existing Blog For Just #3,000. Order Here!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2016
to get 5000 friends for fb na cum chop by to talk of dashing out with a full design blog 4.3k
Re: I Can Help You Design A New/existing Blog For Just #3,000. Order Here!!! by GoodyOG: 4:23am On Dec 26, 2016
lyrrex:
to get 5000 friends for fb na cum chop by to talk of dashing out with a full design blog 4.3k

the guy has opened a new account and another thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/3538313/need-someone-design-blog-read#52259568

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Free Page/website/blog For A Business Site / A Proposed Layout For Nairaland's Header And User Profile. Check It Out / Two Active Instagram Accounts For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.