Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper (14728 Views)

Cab Driver Disappears After Conveying Suspected Kidnapper In Lagos (photo) / Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) / "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by 360frolic(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2016
PHOTO: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnappers In Bauchi State

Anti kidnapping unit od Bauchi State Police Command, in collaboration with Danga security and local vigilante groups arrested one Muhammadu Abdullahi Male of Gudurawa village of Ningi LGA of Bauchi State.

According to a statement issued on Wednesday, December 21, by the spokesman of the Command, SP Haruna Mohammed, the suspect was arrested at Lame District in Toro LGA while conveying hard drugs and food stuffs to suspected kidnappers and armed robbers for ransom in Yuga/Burra Forest of Ningi and Toro LGA of Bauchi State.

Exhibits recovered from the suspect include, two Thousand Five Hundred Tramadol Tablets(2500) of 22 MG suspected to be hard drugs, other yet to be ascertained drugs weighing 3 KG and, one Boxer Motor cycle.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photo-police-arrest-informants-drugs.html

cc lalasticlala

In a related development, following intelligence report, Police detectives attached to Ganjuwa Division also arrested one Hashimu Nasiru male of Buzum hamlet of Ganjuwa LGA of Bauchi State. Suspect was arrested on his way to suspected kidnappers hideouts in Buzum forest of Ganjuwa LGA.

Exhibit recovered from him include, one handset containing video footage of suspected kidnappers counting and sharing Ransom collected from their victims.

Meanwhile, all the suspects freely confessed to the Crime and are assisting the Police with useful information. Investigation is in progress after which suspects would be charged to Court for prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by DaBullIT(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
I propose Sharia judgement,

Remove one of his eyes , his tongue and one hand

That way he can't see targets, if he sees he can't talk and then he can not supply kidnappers food

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by mostyg(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
One day for the house owner

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by AntiWailer: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
They should shoot him na.

cheesy grin

Time up for him.
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by Vetsolo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
oga ju
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by adonbilivit: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
kai abokina
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by Artixmentor(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by mostyg(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
I propose Sharia judgement,

Remove one of his eyes , his tongue and one hand

That way he can't see targets, if he sees he can't talk and then he can not supply kidnappers food

That's not the sharia judgment for kidnappers
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by Ayoswit(f): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
na recession cause am
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by Atiku2019: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kudos NPF
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by don4real18(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
I don't know what to say
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by jamesbond0007(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
See his stupid face ugly mumu goat.
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by DaBullIT(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Correct me !

My suggestion is for the informant arrested , not the kidnappers
mostyg:

That's not the sharia judgment for kidnappers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by Fash20: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Am quite disappointed. I rushed here thinkin I'd see a yorooba man to insult dis afternoon sad
[img]https://1.bp..com/-0a3fg-fUWdw/T3On8vGgmVI/AAAAAAAAA4A/PJg-1gRMH5Y/s1600/bunk-the-wire.gif[/img]

Very disappointing

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by DrObum(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Where everybody go!

FP no dey hard to get again
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by femijay8271(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
kikikikikiki...no be DAT trama...wey boiz dey use take dey nak apako for girlz hmmmm
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by ArabMopol(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
shoot him our prisons are congested
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hausa people/ fulani and tramadol with gum are like....buhari govt and cheap lies
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by Sanuzi(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
ok
360frolic:
PHOTO: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnappers In Bauchi State

Anti kidnapping unit od Bauchi State Police Command, in collaboration with Danga security and local vigilante groups arrested one Muhammadu Abdullahi Male of Gudurawa village of Ningi LGA of Bauchi State.

According to a statement issued on Wednesday, December 21, by the spokesman of the Command, SP Haruna Mohammed, the suspect was arrested at Lame District in Toro LGA while conveying hard drugs and food stuffs to suspected kidnappers and armed robbers for ransom in Yuga/Burra Forest of Ningi and Toro LGA of Bauchi State.

Exhibits recovered from the suspect include, two Thousand Five Hundred Tramadol Tablets(2500) of 22 MG suspected to be hard drugs, other yet to be ascertained drugs weighing 3 KG and, one Boxer Motor cycle.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photo-police-arrest-informants-drugs.html

cc lalasticlala

In a related development, following intelligence report, Police detectives attached to Ganjuwa Division also arrested one Hashimu Nasiru male of Buzum hamlet of Ganjuwa LGA of Bauchi State. Suspect was arrested on his way to suspected kidnappers hideouts in Buzum forest of Ganjuwa LGA.

Exhibit recovered from him include, one handset containing video footage of suspected kidnappers counting and sharing Ransom collected from their victims.

Meanwhile, all the suspects freely confessed to the Crime and are assisting the Police with useful information. Investigation is in progress after which suspects would be charged to Court for prosecution.
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by TeleboiZ005(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
durentchigozie:
Am quite disappointed. I rushed here thinkin I'd see a yorooba man to insult dis afternoon sad
[img]https://1.bp..com/-0a3fg-fUWdw/T3On8vGgmVI/AAAAAAAAA4A/PJg-1gRMH5Y/s1600/bunk-the-wire.gif[/img]

Very disappointing

grin grin grin grin

Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by TeleboiZ005(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
lubbish!
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by jamesbond0007(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
durentchigozie:

Very disappointing
Lol
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by joinnow: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why won't they be behaving like animals
When you take 1packet of Ramadan 3x daily
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by Coolgent(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
durentchigozie:

Very disappointing
You should be ashame of yourself grin
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by nummyjenny: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper by madthinker: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
durentchigozie:

Very disappointing

guy na wa for u oh

(1) (Reply)

Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted / Girl Child Activist Arraigned For Abuse & Enslavement Of Her Housemaid / Goodluck Umetor Freed By Kidnappers, ATM Cards Seized For Continuous Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.