Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ogemdi Nwagbuo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogemdi Nwagbuo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (981 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Marouane Fellaini Cuts His Hair In Preparation For His 31st Birthday / John Mikel Obi Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogemdi Nwagbuo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Ogemdi Sharron Nwagbuo (born December 24, 1985) is an American football defensive tackle of the National Football League (NFL) who is currently a free agent.

Nwagbuo was signed by the New York Giants as an undrafted free agent in 2008. He played college football at Michigan State. He has also played for the San Diego Chargers.

His last name, Nwagbuo, is pronounced new-ah-bo. His parents moved to the U.S. from Nigeria before he was born. He is the half-brother of former San Francisco 49ers running back Xavier Omon.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogemdi_Nwagbuo

Re: Ogemdi Nwagbuo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Hbd to him
Re: Ogemdi Nwagbuo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by madridguy(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2016
HBD to him. Meanwhile, Lala, my birthday is coming up and don't let me to remind you tongue
Re: Ogemdi Nwagbuo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Emyogalanya: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2016
My surname sake? Let it not be he is from anambra o
Re: Ogemdi Nwagbuo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by zarakay(f): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2016
madridguy:
HBD to him. Meanwhile, Lala, my birthday is coming up and don't let me to remind you tongue

Really?
What date grin
Re: Ogemdi Nwagbuo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by madridguy(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2016
I rep January 5th.

zarakay:

Really?
What date grin
Re: Ogemdi Nwagbuo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Flexherbal(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Happy birthday to him.

(1) (Reply)

How Sergio Aguero Drove Kelechi Iheanacho Crazy In Nigeria / JOB VACANCY : Sports Analyst/ Presenter Needed For Immediate Employment / When The Cat’s Away… : John Terry’s Home Robbed While He Holidayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.